• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Christmas Meet 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannock, Staffs - Free apart from 29&30 October, 19&20 November, and 10&11, 24&25 December

Yep, we're up for it but only available on 10/11th and 17/18th Dec. Travelling from Brighton.

We're up for an Xmas meet again this year. Not sure what dates we are available yet but anywhere north would be good. We've sold our house and are waiting to move but going further north towards Lancaster.

List updated - looking promising guys if everyone manages to attend.

@rayfisherman it might be worth us splitting this list down and you using it for a southern and a northern Christmas meet? Up to you mate. I don't want to create a divide between north/south but people might be more willing to attend if they are not travelling as far.

List updated - looking promising guys if everyone manages to attend.

@rayfisherman it might be worth us splitting this list down and you using it for a southern and a northern Christmas meet? Up to you mate. I don't want to create a divide between north/south but people might be more willing to attend if they are not travelling as far.
Hi Karl ,
Will be in touch soon!!!
Ray.

Hi lee did you ever get that throttle controller?

No haven't had a chance to yet but will hopefully get it before Christmas

Hi-Travelling from south wales, im in a band so pretty busy so only available weekend 10/11 Dec, understand if it does not fit in with everybody, hope it does tho!:)

Sorry but well have to pull out of this one

Yep would be interested too..if south ish am in Bristol as well

Hi anyone know if this is still happening??

Hi All - sorry, I've left it too late to organise now. I spent too long trying to fix the forum and ran out of time to organise anything.

There will, however, be a New Year meet early in 2017. Same sort of thing, just after the busy Christmas period is over.

Sorry for not following through on this one. I am working on organising my life better, and getting more people on board to help with the club so things like this don't get left!

No worries from me,Karl......Personal life always comes first.....thanks for what you've recently done for the group(s) :clap::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back