• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Christmas Meet 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Right then guys and gals... It's that time again! We've hit October so time to start thinking about a Christmas meet.

These are classed as a national meet as I want to get as many people involved as possible.

The deal is that anyone interested puts their name on the list, along with what weekends they can do and where they will be travelling from. From that list I can pick a weekend where most people are free and then a location central to all those people. Dates start from mid November to mid December. So please let me know what weekends you can and can't do.

This meet may require some travelling, so if you're not going to bother driving for a couple of hours each way to join in, don't put your name down. Please, only request to go on the list if you are genuinely interested in attending.

This post will be updated with date and location once decided. Then we'll arrange times and places.

There will be som competitions ran on the day including a mini show and shine, best decorated Elgrand, possibly a quiz and a few others. Obviously there will be prizes too.

I may even run a secret Santa this year if we get enough interest.

The previous meets have usually been arranged to meet and chat for an hour or two then move on to get food and a drink. And I will book a table this year... Last year was rather unorganised.

So, who's up for a Christmas meet?

1. Karl - Hartlepool - Most weekends except 10/11 Dec
  2. Karlos - Luton - Most Weekends
  3. BMR - Nottingham - Most Weeekends
  4. Headless - Sheffield - Most weekends
  5. MrMalcC - Leeds - Most weekends
  6. John Brock - Macclesfield - Most weekends
  7. Madfish - Stockton - Most weekends except 19/20 Nov, 14/15 December
  8. Tigers26 - Leeds - Only 19/20, 26/27 Nov, 17/18 Dec
  9. RobP - York - Most weekends except 9/10 Dec
  10. Louise - South Wales - Most weekends
  11. Elgrand Kris - Luton - 17/18 Dec preferred
  12. Peter Strokosz - Reading - No Weekend Specified
  13. Stephen - Liversedge - No weekend specified
  14. daddyof4 - Wiltshire - No weekend specified
  15. SimJoh - Derbyshire - No weekend specified
  16. sean_h - South Shields - 10/11 - 17/18 December
  17. lee1983 - Bristol - No weekend specified
  18. freshandminty - Cannock - NOT 29/30 Oct | 19/20 Nov | 10/11 Dec
  19. Susanna Barnard - Brighton - 10/11 17/18 Dec
  20. mattd - Lancaster - No weekend specified

Last edited by a moderator:
put me down we will be free most weekends and willing to travel from luton:party:

We are up for it. Our location is the Notts / Derby borders so we can get to most places.

Most weekends except November 19/20

Teesside boy here :)

Shift patterns a bitch,so could only do November 19/20 & 26/27 ,or December 17/18.....tramming from Leeds :nerd::nerd:

Yep I'm interested travelling from York. Can do any weekend except 9 / 10 Dec , although I might be able to at a push

Well up for it., Nice one.!! 17th/18th Dec would be good - travelling from Luton - Bedfordshire.

Updated main list - Keep them coming guys. Want this to be the biggest and best one yet!

If the spread over the country is too much for some people, we may split into two Christmas meets with a North/South divide.

This is not to create a rift between northern/southern members... but it may mean that more people attend one of the two meets than less people attending just one meet (if that makes sense).

Please remember, ONLY PUT YOUR NAME DOWN IF YOU ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED.

The last two years I've done this the location of the meet has moved drastically when people have said "I'm not travelling that far" which has moved the central point of those left into a new location.

I'm interested in a Christmas meet and think your south/ north is a great idea fella. newbury/ reading

I'm interested

Last edited by a moderator:
like the north/south am interested am in Wilts

Put me down please. Derbyshire

Yes sounds good , will travel to anywhere from South Shields
We are free both weekends before crimbo

I'm interested. Travelling from Bristol most weekends available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back