• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest Camping Update

Offer open to Elgrandfest camping attendees: I have an unwanted brand new Comline (CNS12243) Air Filter going FREE, If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll bring it with me :)

Just checking again that the plots will be electric @Lisa-Marie?, as I've just secured the use of a wine fridge for the camping weekend to keep some wine, beer, fizzy pop & milk cool :)

yes we're up for a bbq, booze and food and booze will be on-board. what time can we arrive on site?

Update for everyone!!

Arrival is 1pm :)

Looks like the weather isn't going to be too good this weekend gutted but hopefully will change by then.

See you all there. Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Which is the best way to get there, go directly through Brecon? I'm looking at going on the route in RED below.

Also, is anyone interested in meeting up somewhere near Methyr Tydfil (preferably a Petrol station, lol) and convoying in?

Looking at the weather, I might make a late call on bringing the wine cooler, as I'm not sure how waterproof my Gazebo is, lol

Really hoping the forecast changes....

Looking at the weather, I might make a late call on bringing the wine cooler, as I'm not sure how waterproof my Gazebo is, lol

Really hoping the forecast changes....
Yeah I'm hopeful but if it does rain I'm sure we will still have a good time :)

They have a camp kitchen right by us that's under shelter so that's something. X

hi @Lisa-Marie, we're hoping to arrive 1ish, can you tell me are we booked in under any particular name, thanks Paul and Marie

hi @Lisa-Marie, we're hoping to arrive 1ish, can you tell me are we booked in under any particular name, thanks Paul and Marie

It's under my husband's name Geraint Patrick but you will all probably arrive around the same time so should be okay :)

Back