• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2022 Wales

This is why Amy @Wollie princess likes proper toilets and showers
We was at a weekend destruction Derby event racing all weekend and we got stuck in a field on arrival and had Amy her freind husband and 5 kids rocking the van to help get it out and I said to everybody make sure you staf infront or behind the van well as soon as the van was free Amy stuck her head around the side and was coverd from head to toe if that wasn't bad enough there were only 2 portaloos on sire no showers no running water so couldn't even use shower in caravan ended up having to wack heating up to try her out and peel her and baby wipe her
Iv never been let to forget this event Screenshot_20211021-053446_Facebook.jpg

We was at a weekend destruction Derby event racing all weekend and we got stuck in a field on arrival and had Amy her freind husband and 5 kids rocking the van to help get it out and I said to everybody make sure you staf infront or behind the van well as soon as the van was free Amy stuck her head around the side and was coverd from head to toe if that wasn't bad enough there were only 2 portaloos on sire no showers no running water so couldn't even use shower in caravan ended up having to wack heating up to try her out and peel her and baby wipe her
Iv never been let to forget this event View attachment 63843
Oh god 😬😂

Hi Anne-Marie, I am a newbie to the group but really looking forward to getting into Elgrand life. A friend of mine was recently saying how lovely Llandovery is and by May we should have our van up and running so we're in, me Jon and one dog (Zoe), probably just for two nights Friday and Saturday, electric hook up please. Look forward to meeting everyone. Nicky

Hi Anne-Marie, I am a newbie to the group but really looking forward to getting into Elgrand life. A friend of mine was recently saying how lovely Llandovery is and by May we should have our van up and running so we're in, me Jon and one dog (Zoe), probably just for two nights Friday and Saturday, electric hook up please. Look forward to meeting everyone. Nicky
Awww welcome to the group :) will be lovely to see you guys :)

Iv never been let to forget this event View attachment 63843
And that is part of the reason why I don't like the outdoors to messy! 🤣

Yes please will sort out how long we want when I look at the holiday planner.
With Electric as well please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-153056_myLPGeu.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-153056_myLPGeu.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20211020-153042_myLPGeu.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-153042_myLPGeu.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20211020-153027_myLPGeu.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-153027_myLPGeu.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20211020-153009_myLPGeu.jpg