• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2022 Wales

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Elgrandfest 2022!!!

We are booking this in very early to give everyone a chance to come along :)

Thursday 12th May - Monday 16th May (4 nights)
if you cant stay for the full 4 nights an only want to stay for 1 or 2 nights please let us know.

Prices have changed

Electric £22 per night (2 people)
Non Electric £19 per night (2 people)

Extra Adult £7 per night Per Adult
Extra Child £5 per night Per child

Caravans are welcome and at the same price above but please state this when booking with us.

Awnings are free
Dogs are free

There's also a children's playground :)

At
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road, Llandovery, Carmarthernshire SA20 0RD

The entire top section has been booked off for us we may not fill it all but there was plenty of people that missed out in August.

1-33 Electric pitches available
10 non Electric pitches available

We need to finalise numbers by 26th February 2022! as if there's pitches left by then the campsite will open those pitches to their own customers :)

PayPal details
Please send your payment to
Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
Via Family and friends please :)

Inked017BDB59-7926-4DFB-B712-214278D432EA.gif

Electric hook up

4 nights
1. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie + 1 Child (4 Nights) PAID
2.@Claptrap (4 nights) PAID
3. @Breadman23 (4 nights 2 adults) PAID
4.@Pierre cummino (4nights 2 people) PAID
5.@Magnu (4 nights 2 adults + 2 dogs & awning)
PAID
6.@Sammyhandro (4 nights 2 adults 1 child) PAID
7. @PeteG (4 nights ) PAID
@kfgas (4 nights) PAID
9.@Andi66 (4nights 2 Adults + Dogs) PAID
10. @JPA (4 nights 2 Adults 1 dog) PAID

11. @Himiko (2 Adults 4 nights) PAID

3 Nights

1.@mikkb (3 nights )PAID
2. @Barrie (2 adults 1 dog) (3 nights Thursday-Sunday)
PAID

2 Nights

1.@Aledooow (2 nights Friday & Saturday 2 adults 2 children 1 dog) PAID
2. @Road Runner Pete (2nights Friday & Saturday 1 Adult 2 Children) PAID
3. @Kenzie (Mary Poppins) (2nights Friday& Saturday 2 adults 4 kids) PAID
4. @despa4635 (2 Nights 2Adults) PAID
5. @NickyH (2 Adults + 2 dogs Friday & Saturday night) PAID

1 Night

1.@bushhouse (Saturday night) PAID

Non Electric
4 Nights
1. @Reverend RobP (4 nights 2 adults 2 children) PAID
2. @peter strokosz (4 nights) PAID

2 Nights

1.@Sparkymark Friday & Saturday night PAID
2.@Crazycraig (Friday & Saturday 2 Adults 1 child) PAID

1 Night
@Markcurn1 (Saturday night) PAID

Chris dean (Saturday night) PAID

Last edited:
Looks pretty good to me mate..
Cheers buddy did click on the link from Google when I was looking for lpg in the area but nothing would load up

Hi @Lisa-Marie what are the toilets and shower like as that is always the deciding fact with my @Wollie princess as she likes her homelyness
Very very clean an tidy! Quite big an has little hair dryers on the wall also :)

I’m fussy with toilets etc but yeah it’s the best one we have been to that’s why we keep coming back haha :)

Ok, I thought I was excited about this.. but now I look like I couldn't give a f.. 😆
Haha camping weekends are the best! Much more chilled and layed back, with more chance to just sit around and chat to people than you get at the car shows. Also sitting around a camp fire having a beer or 20 is my happy place 😁

Haha camping weekends are the best! Much more chilled and layed back, with more chance to just sit around and chat to people than you get at the car shows. Also sitting around a camp fire having a beer or 20 is my happy place 😁
Yeah I can't wait, a chance to chill, get to know fellow members better, enjoy the Welsh countryside, have a beer and a laugh, and make the most of my new camper! 🚐🏞️🍻😆

Does anyone know what the weather forecast is in 7 months? 😂🌞⛈️

Back