• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2022 Wales

Just booked here https://www.pitchup.com/campsites/W...arrive=2022-05-16&depart=2022-05-22&nights=6& for 6 nights from Monday 16th to Sunday 22nd as have decided to make it a bit more of a break. Course Fishing lake on the site so hoping to get a bit of fishing in.
Will be slumming it a bit from the Thursday as my daughter and son in law will be coming over to keep us company until the Sunday in there VW which they have booked in to be converted to a camper in January.
There are no showers on the site so have bought a pop up toilet/shower tent and a 12volt shower and pump and will be fitting 2 100 watt solar panels sometime this week on the roof of the van.

My wife, myself, the 2 kiddies and the dog are 90% in. We have an annual fam holiday around this time so need to make sure they don't clash before confirming... I hope we're not too late!!!

My wife, myself, the 2 kiddies and the dog are 90% in. We have an annual fam holiday around this time so need to make sure they don't clash before confirming... I hope we're not too late!!!
Not too late at all :)

@Kenzie (Mary Poppins) I will let you know when we get a bit closer 😂 all depends on weather etc we haven’t used it the past 2 years so will see :) x

Not too late at all :)

@Kenzie (Mary Poppins) I will let you know when we get a bit closer 😂 all depends on weather etc we haven’t used it the past 2 years so will see :) x
No worries I have the 3x6 and 4x8 at mine if needed and hopefully I will have my trailer finished aswell even if its just road worthy and not painted

Can I please book 2 adults 2 children electric pitch please if there is any left

Forgot to say. Friday Saturday Sunday. #moron

Let me know if there is room left please

We're now a firm yes for non electric on Friday and Saturday night :)

2 adults, 2 dogs and 1 dog

Decided. Friday Saturday night. 2 adults 2 kids and 1 daschund electric pitch please. If there's availability I'll book tomorrow

Decided. Friday Saturday night. 2 adults 2 kids and 1 daschund electric pitch please. If there's availability I'll book tomorrow
Hey bud @Lisa-Marie will get back to you and let you know about spaces and will sort all the bookings out. No rush.

Elgrandfest 2022!!!

We are booking this in very early to give everyone a chance to come along :)

Thursday 12th May - Monday 16th May (4 nights)
if you cant stay for the full 4 nights an only want to stay for 1 or 2 nights please let us know.

Prices have changed

Electric £22 per night (2 people)
Non Electric £19 per night (2 people)

Extra Adult £7 per night
Extra Child £5 per night

Caravans are welcome and at the same price above but please state this when booking with us.

Awnings are free
Dogs are free

There's also a children's playground :)

At
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road, Llandovery, Carmarthernshire SA20 0RD

The entire top section has been booked off for us we may not fill it all but there was plenty of people that missed out in August.

1-33 Electric pitches available
10 non Electric pitches available

We need to finalise numbers by 26th February 2022! as if there's pitches left by then the campsite will open those pitches to their own customers :)

PayPal details
Please send your payment to
Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
Via Family and friends please :)

View attachment 63781

Electric hook up
1. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie + 1 Child (4 Nights)
2. @Claptrap (4 nights) PAID
3. @mikkb (3 nights Friday-Sunday)
4. @Barrie (2 adults 1 dog) (3 nights Friday-Sunday) PAID
5. @kfgas (4 nights)
6. @NickyH 2 adults 1 dog (2 nights Friday-Saturday)
7. @bushhouse (Saturday night)
8. @14woody (4 nights 2 adults)
9. @Pierre cummino (4nights 2 people)
10. @Sammyhandro (4 nights 2 adults 1 child)
11. @Magnu (4 nights 2 adults + 2 dogs & awning) PAID

Non Electric
1. @Crazycraig (4 nights)
2. @Reverend RobP (4 nights 2 adults 2 children)
3. @peter strokosz (4 nights) PAID
4. @Markcurn1 (2 nights Saturday-Sunday)
Hi Lisa, I've just sent payment for 4 nights with electric 🙂

Apologies for multiple messages last night. Had a drink or 5.

I’m just updating the payment lists now guys once I’m done please double check for me if you have paid an there’s no pay tick next to you’re name just message me :)

February is the month we need payments in guys :)

Back