• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Elgrand musical jam and Sunday dinner meet in Sheffield

Yer your right, the foo fighters chuck in off beats, just to throw you out a little, green days good as nice fast, but with my arthritis I'd watch out for flying sticks :)
If the rooms cold I have to use a rosin called gorilla snot to keep sticks in hand without getting cramp, think it's all down to age I'm afraid.

I've just re- read your post about helping those who may need it, can I ask that you help me with all those songs on your list :)

Don't think it's an age thing, our drummer is quite young and I often get a stick in the back of the head, most drummers drop sticks every now and then, the Milestone is usually roasting so don't think there'll be any cold issues!!! :dance:

Rapperfrapper said:
I've just re- read your post about helping those who may need it, can I ask that you help me with all those songs on your list :)

Sure no problem...ask away!!! :clap2:

Was only kidding me ole Mukka, I'll try to get to listen to some of your tracks and get in a rehearsal room during Feb and try them out and pick out some favourites and let you know. Plus might give you a couple of tracks myself for you to try to learn.

No problem dude, have fun in the practice room, shame your not closer to Sheffiled my mancave is always available for practice, and some other tracks will be fine, nothing with searing 5 minute solos though, haha!!!!

I heard that Travis from Blink 182 was a really good drummer?

RAPPERFRAPPER HAS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH ME AND HE'S REALISED IT'S MOTHERS DAY THAT DAY, SO CAN WE MAKE IT THE SUNDAY BEFORE, SO THAT MAKES IT SUNDAY 8TH MARCH INSTEAD, thanks for your patience!!!!!!

Hi, is it all go for Sunday 8th? if so put me and sue in for the meal and chillin afterwards.

Hi Brian...Yes, it's all go, we are all hard at pracyice, me in my mancave, Rapperfrapper has booked time in a rehearsal studio for his drums, so it should be a great day, the food is pretty good too, so we'll see yall there!!!

This is coming up next week guys. Would love to see more people in attendance.

Karl, is clocky280 (Paul) still going, if he is he needs adding to the first post list it will make it look a bit more well attended. Anyone else looking at this post and thinking I might enjoy that just get off yer ass, put some fuel in your Elgrands and take a drive over to meet other nutters just like yourself and have a laugh, its got to be better than sat watching the rubbish on TV whilst your other half keeps going on about the housework hasnt it.

Done, didn't realise he wasn't on the list. And yeah, would be good for a few more locals members to attend if they can :thumbup:

This is this weekend guys. If you're in the vicinity and fancy a laugh, put your name down :)

Will try and make it, my sons over for his birthday so may want to go camping , 3 stringed kanjo, can't play a thing but can mime, :cool:
Possibly 3 and food for all

Last edited by a moderator:
Is my calendar different from everyone else's March the 8th is a Tuesday or am I just confused Sunday lunch etc

This was last year I think .....

Back