• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands East Midlands meet - weekend

If we can’t get a regular mid week meet going (I struggle due to shift work), what about an ad hoc weekend meet, Poolsbrook country park near Chesterfield has large car park areas and a coffee shop, there is a also a good walk around a couple of lakes in case pepole want to bring their four legged friends. Saturday or Sunday, the whole family could join us. Large children’s play area. It would cover some of the South Yorkshire members too. What do people want, please leave comments or suggestions on this thread. Plus it’s free to park.
👀

We are here at the Visitors Centre... where is everyone? X

I'm still in Oxford, I forgot about having to help with the clean up before leaving. How long do you guys usually stay about for? Maps says I'm about 2hrs away so can still head there if you'll be there?

Hi Rae, we left about 4pm👋😃..
had a lovely afternoon with Kbro, Helen & Eddie🐾 Martin, Sharon & Frankie 🐾 Xx

Brilliant afternoon with you all, meeting in Derbyshire and we had 2 members from Notts and 1 from Wigan. We enjoyed the chin wag and Sharon’s chocolate cake.
Good company, good food, good conversation and good doggies.

Brilliant afternoon with you all, meeting in Derbyshire and we had 2 members from Notts and 1 from Wigan. We enjoyed the chin wag and Sharon’s chocolate cake.
Good company, good food, good conversation and good doggies.
Minus Martin's Thumb and Tiny Paw's Teeth!! 😳🤣🐾 X
Pleased you all liked the chocolate cake... happy easter! 🐣🐇😃

Last edited:
Any meets coming up soon for East Midlands?

Back