• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands East Midlands meet - 7th December

Hope you all have a good night. I've got a meal in Hucknall with the family as it's my Dad's 80 birthday on Tuesday.

Yep, he was born on the day the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour.

Hope you all have a good night. I've got a meal in Hucknall with the family as it's my Dad's 80 birthday on Tuesday.

Yep, he was born on the day the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour.
Have a good evening, and Happy Birthday to your DadπŸŽ‰πŸ»πŸ™ƒ X

Haha...I meant there'll be only 2 of us πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
3 x !! The Gaffa's coming too, and Tiny Paws! Or I might leave Tiny Paws at home with Grandad..πŸ˜„

Looking forward to seeing you all! Not sure on the requirements to wear masks, but probably not a bad idea to bring one with you just in case.

Looking forward to seeing you all! Not sure on the requirements to wear masks, but probably not a bad idea to bring one with you just in case.
Ok Ian thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ»

We are going to our caravan for a few days tomorrow, so we will have to sit in Eddie with Tiny Paws, because the pub isn't dog friendly inside.. I'll get a take out! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜… 🍻 We'll be parked in β™Ώ... πŸ˜‰

Sadly work has other plans for me.
Enjoy the meet up all πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Well I'm here inside but don't know any of you..... where are you, put your hands up 🀣🀣

Reactions: Rae
In main doors, turn right to the end. Walking stick in the air.

Right.. I'm coming back in 2🀣

Hi just bought an e51. I'm in the Brewers fayre where are you guys?

As per previous post. Look for the walking stick
Near TV

Hi fella's πŸ˜ƒ So sorry, we lost track of time and missed the meeting!!😱😱 😭
I Should have set my Alarm!!πŸ₯΄ Hope you all had a great evening.. catch up with you next time.
Please arrange another before Xmas, If possible πŸ€”πŸ»πŸ€—??? X Me, the Gaffa & Tiny Paws

A big shout to @Ian H who, along with my walking stick (you had to be there) coordinated the East Mids meet this evening.
It was great to meet you all, and to welcome two newer Elgrand owners along ( not that I'm a veteran myself).
From L to R: @Bigbearphil and the lovely Juno, @Peter ward @Ian H , @Baz L and yours truly.
A really fun and beneficial evening for all.

20211207_210546.jpg

@Peter ward here is that link:

Nice to meet you all and put names to faces 😎
And yes Ian.(Draco) think we should make your walking stick the Elgrand marker, just need someone to make a stand for it so we can stand it in the middle of the table 🀣

Glad you all had a great evening! πŸ˜ƒ 🍻
See you next time! 🀞🀞🍻 X

Back