• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands East Midlands meet - 7th December

Ian H

Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
7pm onwards
Castlewood Brewers Fayre
Just off J28, M1,
DE55 2DY

I will be there, hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Anybody going? Don't want to be lonely!

Hi @Ian H
Sorry buddy, I've been in Derby Royal since Friday, only got a phone charger this evening to be able to respond.

Bugger! Only just read this!! 😱😭 X

Yeah, forgot to put up a reminder soon enough! Sorry you guys could not make it! Next one will be 7th December, will try and remind everyone nearer the time!

Yeah, forgot to put up a reminder soon enough! Sorry you guys could not make it! Next one will be 7th December, will try and remind everyone nearer the time!
👋 Hi Ian, 😃
I only put our Eddie back on the road on Monday, after a long rest! 🙄
5 months on sale😭 and a few time wasters😡.... and a disastrous new car👩‍🦽!!🤬🤬
Eddie rides again!🥰
Until he can ride no more!!😔😔🤔🤔 Which means we are still in the Club🥰🤗🍻 X

All being well I'm gonna come across on the 7th, dropping the other half in Notts so got a couple of hours to chew over a burger 😉

All being well I'm gonna come across on the 7th, dropping the other half in Notts so got a couple of hours to chew over a burger 😉
Try the Beef Yorkshire wrap... Its beautiful!!! 😋😋😋😋😋😋🍻🍻

Evening strangers, how are we all doing? Sorry for my absence, and thanks Ian for picking up the slack. I shall hopefully catch you all on the 7th also

Can't wait to see you!

Just a thought ... is it the kind of place they have Xmas parties? If so we might need to check in advance.

Just a thought ... is it the kind of place they have Xmas parties? If so we might need to check in advance.
Should be fine on a Tuesday night at beginning of December for a few of us. The last few Christmas meets where we had over 50 on a Sunday morning were slightly different though. Will have to look at a bigger meet for next year @Karl 😁

Not just Xmas parties, but the EOC Xmas party! The last one before lockdown was there, probably a bit late to organise one for this year though.

Hi guys where are you meeting up this time please? I just missed last one lol but will try nd get to this one

Hi guys where are you meeting up this time please? I just missed last one lol but will try nd get to this one

Same place, as per OP.

I'm still up for coming across 😉
Who else can make it 👋

we are coming! 😄 X 🍻

Back