• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Early summer Yorkshire meet - Bowland Fell Park Sat 21st May

Just managed to get booked into a b+b, so we're a definite for attending, so that will be myself and Belinda, and taking my ma too, she's gonna love it, all 85 years young and still got all her faculties.
See you all there.

Any more members for Dales meet on 21st May people would be good to put on a good show.
The last meet held here was for tractors and 15 turned up let's see if we can beat that.
Malc

Sorry guys can't make Saturday, we've a wedding to attend, hope all goes well

Malc, Sorry to have to back out at the last moment but I cant spare the time off work at the moment so while you lot will be eating and drinking think of me slogging away trying to get some of the work backlog out of the way, hope you all have a great time.

Brian.

sorry I missed this but wife and son had a colour run already booked without me knowing,i will get to one sometime.

Back