• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Early summer Yorkshire meet - Bowland Fell Park Sat 21st May

MrMalcC

Yorkshire
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Malcolm
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
Can I just throw this one in, anyone interested in a early summer meet in the lovley yorkshire dales.
I have a static caravan on a nice site bordering north Yorkshire and Lancashire that has a large 16th century pub and resteraunt, large carpark and games room and outdoor play area for kids.
Would be a good day out.

ADMIN EDIT:

Date: Sat 21st May
Website link to location: http://www.bowlandfellpark.co.uk/
Address: Bowland Fell Park, Tosside, BD23 4SD

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me mate and I'm sure others will be on board.

Any idea of a date?

Can I just throw this one in, anyone interested in a early summer meet in the lovley yorkshire dales.
I have a static caravan on a nice site bordering north Yorkshire and Lancashire that has a large 16th century pub and resteraunt, large carpark and games room and outdoor play area for kids.
Would be a good day out.
hi,we are always after good campsite in this area,does it have tourers on aswell and how gd is the walking for dogs near bye.we spend abit time down pateley bridge but not great for dogs to run off lead.so normanlly end up in lakes

So
hi,we are always after good campsite in this area,does it have tourers on aswell and how gd is the walking for dogs near bye.we spend abit time down pateley bridge but not great for dogs to run off lead.so normanlly end up in lakes
Sorry mate only statics but can be hired out see Web page Bowlandfell park, their are plenty of dog walking places around.

So lets get a list started of people wanting a day out in the Yorkshire Dales, Whos up for this?.

1)- mrmalcc (Malc, the original idea behind the meet)
2)- BMR, (Sue and Brian)
3)- RobP (Rob) poss
4)- Rapper (Alan and Belinda, mum too)
5)- Tigers26 (David & Karen)
6)- mikeb4x4 (Mike)
7)- Oldboybob (Rob)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh,stick our names down please,Brian....David & karen :clap::clap:

My Elgrand wont be here by then.... In fact it hasn't even been shipped yet But i may have a buzz over for a nosey on my RD250.....

another meet that I wanted to go to,and I cant make it.hopefully one comes up that I can make

Come on people let's have some more names on this list.
Great food, great drink and great company.

@mrmalcc just checking that kids are welcome in the pub as I'll have my two youngest with me ( 11 & 9 ) Had problems at the Xmas meet as they were all only allowed in certain areas of the bar.

I know was their tried to tell Karl it was a shit place.
And yes kids all welcome

Back