• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Devon/Cornwall Darts Farm meet (Exeter) 30th June.

Really sorry guys but I'm out. I'm not allowed to drive (couldn't even if I wanted to). Hope you all have a great meet, take lots of photos for the thread and I'll be sure to make the next one. Sods law this should have happened. Take care.

Really sorry guys but I'm out. I'm not allowed to drive (couldn't even if I wanted to). Hope you all have a great meet, take lots of photos for the thread and I'll be sure to make the next one. Sods law this should have happened. Take care.
Awww that’s a shame, wishing you a speedy recovery! Perhaps we can do this on a quarterly basis? Same venue for brekkie? 😁

Am looking forward to seeing everyone else for brekkie 9am tomorrow! Best give Blackberry a bit of a shampoo later!! Claire 🤩

I hope you get better soon @Harvo

Get well soon @Harvo, I should be there in the morning. Not sure how many of us are going, but the breakfast is nice so it's worth it just for that. I've given the van a wash as it was pretty filthy. Trip down to Cornwall on Friday and camping overnight to see Chemical Brothers at Eden project was the final dead fly I could take smeared across the front. I'll see whoever can make it tomorrow :)

Don't forget the pictures guys! Have a good one.

Just a quick one, I'm sure there'll be better coming.
gI6qKXq.jpg

And having chatted about oil, I bought some on the way home and checked it when I got back. I was off the stick and it took over 2 litres just to get back to the low mark 😬 better check more frequently...

That's mine down the far end with the cluster of Riders.

Good to meet everyone today, what a nice bunch you all are! I'll post some pictures of my DIY handiwork soon. See you all next time and my wife Maggie and our 2x dogs will come along too.

Back