• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

* CUMBRIA AUTOSHOW 3rd JULY 2022 ATTENDANCE LIST *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Iโ€™ve arrived at the โ€œnone doggingโ€ site on park4night, wonโ€™t lie, it looks like it could get a bit lively with doggers on a night time and the amount of midgies attacking my van already is ridiculous ๐Ÿคฃ. Might drive on a bit further

Attachments

• 82D9D97B-F852-4572-B901-8696B830661A.jpeg
    82D9D97B-F852-4572-B901-8696B830661A.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 2
Heads up, just been to the shell were meeting at in the morning, good news, v power is less than ยฃ2 a litre, bad news, most of the shop is getting a refurb so no bogs etc, with that, Iโ€™m off to find somewhere for a wee!

Settling in for the night

Attachments

• 07CB4CC4-AC41-4F14-A0A6-230D27A069D5.jpeg
    07CB4CC4-AC41-4F14-A0A6-230D27A069D5.jpeg
    510.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 05D99071-12F4-483C-82A8-32D42E56AEF8.jpeg
    05D99071-12F4-483C-82A8-32D42E56AEF8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 879A61F7-18AD-4BA7-A68A-97B670EC596F.jpeg
    879A61F7-18AD-4BA7-A68A-97B670EC596F.jpeg
    528.9 KB · Views: 3
Where are we meeting up by the venue? Gonna convoy over with another club but will meet up with you guys to head in with.

Where are we meeting up by the venue? Gonna convoy over with another club but will meet up with you guys to head in with.

Exelby Services - Golden Fleece 8am​

M6 Junction 42, Carlton, Carlisle CA4 0AN

The meeting area is like 20 mile down the M6 for me, so Im beading straight there, but the queue is huge!

I'm in and parked up. Keeping spaces for everyone else but it's filling fast. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited:
Hope everyone has a good day and the weather is decent. I'm sat in hotel reception in turkey waiting for transfer to airport for return home. But I'm there in spirit

@BigAllyMcK @ThePurpleDevil are you guys still wanting to come?
Iโ€™m so sorry about letting you down with this. I ended up having a emergency C-section followed by an horrendous recovery and Iโ€™ve been out of action and completely missed this to let you know.
Really sorry again.

Iโ€™m so sorry about letting you down with this. I ended up having a emergency C-section followed by an horrendous recovery and Iโ€™ve been out of action and completely missed this to let you know.
Really sorry again.
Oh gosh! Hope you are feeling much better now! Don't worry about the show. Health comes first! Hopefully catch up at another meet sometime.

@Reverend RobP @dognero thankyou. Iโ€™m doing much better now. She was worth every second. Baby 13 she was just living up to the number๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d never had a section before.
Hope everyone else is well. And I will definitely try and get to a meet soon.

Hi me and wife with 2 kids will be coming do I book the same way as darlington

****๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™ *****

Cumbria Auto show Sunday 3rd July 2022

This is a 1 day show on the 3rd July in the Carlisle area of Cumbria. It's run by the Autoshow team who do the North East show and now the Doncaster show. We've been attending this show for the last few years and its always been a great day out!!

Open to all members!! But as its only a one day event it's probably best suited to those in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, Scotland or anyone in the North really, that wants to come along! Although there is the chance to camp or stay in a hotel near by and make a weekend of it.

The show address is:

Borderway Exhibition Hall
CA1 2RS Carlisle, Cumbria

MEETING PLACE ON THE MORNING

Exelby Services - Golden Fleece (tbc)​

M6 Junction 42, Carlton, Carlisle CA4 0AN

Car entry is between 8 and 10 am. Show starts at 10.30am

Tickets go on sale 28th January!! ยฃ12 per adult (early bird offer ยฃ15 aft) ยฃ3 for children.

Note: New format for buying tickets this year. Clubs are required to buy tickets for the club stand in groups of 5 (ie. 5, 10, 15 etc) so I need to have an idea of numbers before buying!!

Details of payment to be updated soon!
Payment details in this post here.

Post in thread '* CUMBRIA AUTOSHOW 3rd JULY 2022 ATTENDANCE LIST *' https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/cumbria-autoshow-3rd-july-2022-attendance-list.30443/post-456000

Who's in? Please only commit if you think you are fairly certain you can make it, so we are not left with excess tickets. Thanks.

1. @Reverend RobP - paid
2. @dognero - 2 adults - paid
3. @Russ1 - (own ticket)
4. @RuskinStreet -paid
5. @Safety Mick - paid
6. @Gippa_elgrand - paid
7. @Happy Eddie - paid
8. @TeamDefiantUK - paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back