• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Cumbria Auto Show

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Might do Rob, I was up there yesterday so its not TOO far away.
But away w/e before & after so will confirm later

Might do Rob, I was up there yesterday so its not TOO far away.
But away w/e before & after so will confirm later
Nice one mate. Hope you can 🤞
Not sure when the cut off is for club stand tickets (Prob April/May time), but I'll keep you posted when I find out, in case you can make it 👍

Cool the more the merrier!! 😁

Cool the more the merrier!! 😁
Well we are more and pretty merry (especially Angus the King Charles Spaniel!) So I just booked a ticket or the show.? however a little worried about "judging" as I'm not at all sure that we are suitable to be judged!! We have just a "big standard" E51 camper conversion, with a few "minor war wounds" I shall certainly give her a good wash but as I'm disabled polishing is not really possible! We shall do our best!!!

No judges. Just a family get together. A good day out and meet new and old friends. A good day out.

Well we are more and pretty merry (especially Angus the King Charles Spaniel!) So I just booked a ticket or the show.? however a little worried about "judging" as I'm not at all sure that we are suitable to be judged!! We have just a "big standard" E51 camper conversion, with a few "minor war wounds" I shall certainly give her a good wash but as I'm disabled polishing is not really possible! We shall do our best!!!
That's great Jenny! Look forward to meeting you 😁 I don't think any of us will be entering any of the judged sections. I think there us a prize for best club stand, but to be honest we're all about getting together and meeting up and having a good day out 👍

I'll add you to the list on the show thread 😁

I might be able to get along to this one. I’ll keep an eye on the thread.
Thanks for organising

Hoping to get along and meet some of you guys on Sunday. Hope you don't mind too many questions - 4 years since I first saw Ellie's online, and having been a member here for 2 years, I'm still in the 'looking to buy' category. Just waiting now on the wife getting a permanent contract and work and then it will be all systems go. After a S2 or S3, black half/full leather, probably from Vine Place as I've heard good things and was there last year for a test drive.

Hoping to get along and meet some of you guys on Sunday. Hope you don't mind too many questions - 4 years since I first saw Ellie's online, and having been a member here for 2 years, I'm still in the 'looking to buy' category. Just waiting now on the wife getting a permanent contract and work and then it will be all systems go. After a S2 or S3, black half/full leather, probably from Vine Place as I've heard good things and was there last year for a test drive.
Yeah def pop along if you can. We're always happy to answer questions, and let you have a nosey around at all the vans. 👍

Yeah def pop along if you can. We're always happy to answer questions, and let you have a nosey around at all the vans. 👍
Didn't get the make it unfortunately, son cried off with a rugby injury. Shame as I had a whole load of questions and was looking forward to meeting everyone. Hopefully next year I'll be there with everyone in my very own Ellie. Looked like a great day

Back