• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cumbria Auto Show - Carlisle - 7th July 2019 **Club stand tickets now closed**

Just been reminded this is the same weekend as my bosses wedding so have to prioritize.
So after tossing a coin, wife's getting drunk on the Saturday night,,,☹️,,, and I am driving us to show on Sunday morning,,,😁,,, sober,,,πŸ˜”

Just been reminded this is the same weekend as my bosses wedding so have to prioritize.
So after tossing a coin, wife's getting drunk on the Saturday night,,,☹,,, and I am driving us to show on Sunday morning,,,😁,,, sober,,,πŸ˜”
classic

So after tossing a coin, wife's getting drunk on the Saturday night,,,☹,,, and I am driving us to show on Sunday morning,,,😁,,, sober,,,πŸ˜”
Oh mate that is dedication to the show!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

10 days left to get your tickets for this show! Bookings close on the 20th June. Dont miss out guys and girls!! It looks set to be a good one!!!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ‘

If we can make it to 20 cars, we'll do another Show and Shine competition on the day with cash prizes available for the winners... so get on it guys.

This will be an amazing show with an amazing group of people :D

Only 3 days left to get your tickets!!!!!! Don't miss out folks!!!! Link for tickets and details in original post πŸ‘

We're only staying a day in Switzerland then on to the Black forrest. Thanks for the advise. 102 octane sounds good! Enjoy your trip. Look forward to seeing your new paint.
hi mate ,, you should deffo try 102 ,,when i used , i had much better mpg and more power ,, you can find it aral petrol in germany ,, i was going to do orange but someone had now i think i will go same gold or brushed gold but still not decide ,,
if you visit hungary or austria dont forget to get get vignette ,, you can buy via online and just print ,, have a nice trip

It was a panic post! Got a three day warning from @Karl ..... must have been a generic message 🀣
Yeah its a send to all notification, just in case anyone's missed it or thought, I'll see about that nearer the time πŸ‘

Hello all 😁 This is looking like a great turn out from the club!! Really looking forward to the day πŸ‘

Been looking at a meeting point for us all to meet before driving into the show together. As I'm not local to the area I've had to go with using Google maps. So if anyone local can think of somewhere better feel free to post.
As there's no McDonalds in the area for a cheeky breakfast πŸ˜“
I've decided to go with the nearby Tesco to meet. Its only about a mile away from the show, and will have plenty of space for us to meet. Will also provide a last minute shop to grab anything you need. I think we'll aim for meeting at 9.45-10.00 ready to roll off by 10.15 at latest (need to be in show by 10.30)
Here's the details of Tesco address and postcode.Screenshot_20190618-221600.pngScreenshot_20190618-221440.pngScreenshot_20190618-221220.png

Back