• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cumbria Auto Show - Carlisle - 7th July 2019 **Club stand tickets now closed**

15 on the list WOW!!! Will be a great meet 😀
Thinking of traveling up there on the Saturday with it being a 2 1/2hr trip and camping over. Any one else doing that?

15 on the list WOW!!! Will be a great meet 😀
Thinking of traveling up there on the Saturday with it being a 2 1/2hr trip and camping over. Any one else doing that?
16 on the list now when we are added. Myself and 15yr old. Booked and paid. We are also thinking of camping over on the Saturday

tickets booked and paid for guys. Now I need to replace my camshaft sensor. Help please where is it 2.5 lump

tickets booked and paid for guys. Now I need to replace my camshaft sensor. Help please where is it 2.5 lump

Stick a post in the tech section as not many people who know how to fix will find your question in here.

As for flags etc, yes I have a couple to bring, but if any of the regional reps want to buy some, then feel free to get quotes and request funds from @dognero :)

Is there any tickets left for this show ? i could maybe come a run down in our new Elgrand.

Yes bud, ticket sales are still open :)

Is there any tickets left for this show ? i could maybe come a run down in our new Elgrand.
Yeah tickets still available direct from the event organisers. Details and link in the first post mate 👍

Yeah tickets still available direct from the event organisers. Details and link in the first post mate 👍

Hi Rob any idea what the access is like as i dont want to rip off a bodykit lol

Hi Rob any idea what the access is like as i dont want to rip off a bodykit lol
I don't mate as not been to this venue before. But looking at past pictures on Facebook of previous years it looks ok.
It's all on hard standing as far as I'm aware. Will try and get a few pics to show you what it looks like 👍

I don't mate as not been to this venue before. But looking at past pictures on Facebook of previous years it looks ok.
It's all on hard standing as far as I'm aware. Will try and get a few pics to show you what it looks like 👍

thanks Rob

thanks Rob
Most of it looks pretty flat but there are few gravel areas that dont look as good. Quite a few very low cars have attended but don't know if they're bagged or not.Screenshot_20190603-191203.pngScreenshot_20190603-191102.pngScreenshot_20190603-190941.png

Back