• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*Cumbria Auto Show 4th July 2021 attendance list*

No I missed out by an hour 😭 gutted
There's still visitors tickets available, if you want to come along, and meet up with us. But you'd have to park in the general carpark I'm afraid. You could have a mini show with @Dave Marshall πŸ‘

Better get my skates on and finish all the jobs I've got to do!! 😁

Ughh I already have plans that day. Should I choose the car show over my family lol

You and me both mate πŸ˜‚..... Still it will give us something to do at the actual show if they ain't finished πŸ™ˆ
Haha wouldn't be the first time I've done jobs and repairs at a show 🀣🀣

Are we meeting up somewhere to go in as a club ? .
Yes we will be. The event organisers want clubs to turn up all together where possible. It will probably be the near by supermarket, but we'll arrange it all nearer the time.

I tend to have a box of bits that always need fitting..... While everyone else is polishing Im normally armed with 3M tape 🀣
Good stuff. I always seem to end up buying something, and fitting it there and then πŸ‘

I tend to have a box of bits that always need fitting..... While everyone else is polishing Im normally armed with 3M tape 🀣
Being brand new to it, first show trip I will need to learn the do's & don't, what to bring with me to clean and sparkle on site or I could just put a sign in my window (be gentle, it's my first time) then wander around watching, chatting and picking up ideas for the next time.

A waterless wash and wax spray and a good supply of microfiber towels is always a good idea to get rid of the dirt and bugs you pick up on the way

Last edited:
Being brand new to it, first show trip I will need to learn the do's & don't, what to bring with me to clean and sparkle on site or I could just put a sign in my window (be gentle, it's my first time) then wander around watching, chatting and picking up ideas for the next time.
I never buy into that 🀣 standard wilko wash n wax tge night before and that's it πŸ™ˆ

Was hoping to make it down but I'll be on holiday (hopefully) that week. Will plan for the next one!

Back