• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*Cumbria Auto Show 4th July 2021 attendance list*

Brought my 2nd vaccine forwards today, given the chance - it had been booked for the day before the show. Can only be a good thing, as I was rough as a badgers ar$e after the first jab the next day :joy:
Always puzzled me, this fact. Who first discovered that Badgers have particularly rough arses? Do I really want to know how that fact was established?

Last edited:
so.. how many Elgrands going and where is the pre-show convoy meet up point?
12 or 13 i think with all the reshuffling of tickets.
I'll get onto a meeting point this week. But chances are it'll be the supermarket over the road from the venue. (Just a bit of pain to get us all through the traffic lights together) if anyone wants to look at alternative meet points to suggest feel free

Just realised this is only 2 weeks away now :eek::eek::eek:
Just considering my route, A689, A1, A66 looks favourite but also could do A1231, A1, A59. If north east crowd fancy a mini convoy. 🚌🚐🚌🚐🚔

I think from past experience we need to be in Tesco Carlisle at 8.30am
So I think a meeting point for the North east could be here at 7.30am. Leave no later than 7.45am
It's 1 hr to Carlisle from here.
20210620_124300.jpg
20210620_124303.jpg
My route would be this as I have to go to Shildon to pick my brother up.

20210620_131357.jpg

What do you guy's think?
@Karl
@Simon58
@Safety Mick
@David1972
@ThePurpleDevil
and anyone else.

Last edited:
I think from past experience we need to be in Tesco Carlisle at 8.30am
So I think a meeting point for the North east could be here at 7.30am. Leave no later than 7.45am
It's 1 hr to Carlisle from here.
View attachment 56439
View attachment 56440
My route would be this as I have to go to Shildon to pick my brother up.

View attachment 56442

What do you guy's think?
@Karl
@Simon58
@Safety Mick
@David1972
@Purple People Eater
and anyone else.
Looks good to me 👍

Possible gathering point b4 that Washington services ? . Just a thought. 🤔😎👍

A59, A1, A66 for me. Will be a nice early start!! Screenshot_20210620-163750_Maps.jpg

Ok meeting points are......
Washington services northbound 7am
dognero
@Safety Mick

Jimmy's snack bar 7.30am
@David1972

Carlisle TBA

Please state which you are intending to be at so we know who to expect.

Last edited:
Ideally as close to 8.30 as possible at Carlisle as that's when gates open, so it'll soon busy up pretty quick i guess

Ok meeting points are......
Washington services northbound 7am
dognero

Jimmy's snack bar 7.30am

Carlisle TBA

Please state which you are intending to be at so we know who to expect.
Jimmy's for me please

Back