• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*Cumbria Auto Show 4th July 2021 attendance list*

I never buy into that 🤣 standard wilko wash n wax tge night before and that's it 🙈
late night, the night before as my mate decided that his wedding is going ahead on the Saturday, but hey ho sleep is for pussies anyway I will have my cloths prepped and raring to go.

late night, the night before as my mate decided that his wedding is going ahead on the Saturday, but hey ho sleep is for pussies anyway I will have my cloths prepped and raring to go.
Yep cloths and quick detailer at the ready for me, as by the time I've driven 2 hours to get there it probably won't look like I've even washed it 🤣

If anyone is wanting a club ticket mine is going spare - date come through for knee op and its the week before so no way I'll be in any fit state for this unfortunately. Was looking forward to meeting other Elgrand owners in the flesh but not to be this time. Don't want anything for it, just don't want it to go to waste.

If anyone is wanting a club ticket mine is going spare - date come through for knee op and its the week before so no way I'll be in any fit state for this unfortunately. Was looking forward to meeting other Elgrand owners in the flesh but not to be this time. Don't want anything for it, just don't want it to go to waste.
Ah shit man. Bad timing 😪 I'm sure someone will take it from you!

@Dave Marshall @ThePurpleDevil any interest in this ticket?

Oh no mate.
Better off getting your knee done.
There will be plenty of other shows.

Would not mind a club ticket and will give my general one away.

Thanks Colin. Anybody want my general ticket for free. Just email me at above address and sorted.

Certainly message me your email Ta

@ThePurpleDevil the show have put on a few more show tickets (only 50 left) if you're quick you could bag one

Back