• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Couple of favours I might need this weekend if anyone feels generous.

E51ZRider

Here for life
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Hi Guys

times against me and I haven't had chance to do much

some stuff I need to do to car this weekend...if someone can help...and couple things I need to utilise of others if they are in the mood to help lol.

1 - Anyone bringing a drill....I have a bumper section not attached I could do with reattaching

2 - Anyone have any window cleaner??...run out and no time to get any lol

3 - Kettle and burner to heat it on....lost mine in shed.

Things im bringing others can use...

1 - Hair Dryer...need remove last of red stripe...if I cant do before leaving ill do onstand...if anyone need sto remove stickers etc its there.

2 - Hoover - I need to clean mine but others can use...just empty it after...

3 - Small tent for storage of junk...apace available if needed

4 - Extra chair - if anyone needs to use.

Cheers guys

Peter

I'll have my cordless drill with me as need to do some work also. Welcome to borrow it you need to 👍

I have glass cleaner you can use mate. Plus Danny Joice of Car Couture has a trade stand there, so I'll be getting some bits off him when I get there on Friday.

I think we are bringing an electric kettle.

Can I make use of your small storage tent on Saturday please? I need somewhere to store our bits whilst Kumo is in the show and shine.

I have glass cleaner you can use mate. Plus Danny Joice of Car Couture has a trade stand there, so I'll be getting some bits off him when I get there on Friday.

I think we are bringing an electric kettle.

Can I make use of your small storage tent on Saturday please? I need somewhere to store our bits whilst Kumo is in the show and shine.

Excellent, cheers dude

I think its gonna be 2nd time windows been cleaned on her since i've owned lol

space in tent no worries, ive got small bag and stuff to go in during day so loads of space...only small tent but its what i need lol

That's no prob I'll make sure it's charged up tonight

cheers fella

Presume bringing drill bits lol...if not i'm raiding shed tonight to locate

cheers fella

Presume bringing drill bits lol...if not i'm raiding shed tonight to locate
Yeah I'll have some drill bits with it. Few of the really tiny ones are missing but should have what you need for putting bolts in.

I'll help polish your car for you, it's looking a little dull :D

I’ll have a free standing gas cooker and a kettle, might even make you a cuppa

Simply outstanding camaraderie !

How nice it was to read this post .

I love how people in this club rally round and help other members.

Sheer brilliance !!!

Have a great time all 😎🍻🍻👍👍👍

Cheers, Nathan 👍

I have duck tape and tieraps and a rubber mallet and a few ratchet straps

I've got some glass cleaner and can throw some drill bits in the van if you need them, got shit loads of them!

I'll borrow your hairdryer to do whats left of my hair :D

Seriously, if anyone needs anything else, let me know - I may well have it...

Lol good idea. I was just going to wait till everyone was drunk and asleep and use the stocks if you have let blingo out

I will be bringing a box of plastic rivets different sizes n shapes..you never know when your need one...

Back