• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Cornwall meeting for August

Okay all ,
Thanks for your replies its most appreciated!!!
Hows Sunday August 21st at Route 38 at Trerulefoot PL12 5BL
Would you prefer morning or afternoon meet???
All the very best ,
Ray.

Afternoon I think would be good. Not that I'm a drinker but if some are gives chance for alcohol to be out their system before driving, but I will go with the flow.

That Weekend I have all the family over - (typical same as the meet in December!) if it is later in the day I may be able to pop along as only 10 mins for mine so the later the better for me, but if people are going to loiter for a decent time I may manage to catch up with a few peeps!
Thanks for the hard work organising Ray!

By the way, there are nowhere near as many of us on the "member map" as are posting in this thread/facebook. If everybody fills in the relevant details the map will show a bit more of a realistic picture of how many people down this way have these quality vehicles!

Thanks for the replies Whaley!!!
Looks like a afternoon / early evening meet could be the way to go then!!!
All the best ,
Ray.

Thanks for replies all ,
Right then , the venue will be Route 38 at Trerulefort on the August Sunday the 21st - time will 1500hrs onwards!!!
There looked a possibility of 8 turning up - that would be fantastic if we could!!
So please come , even if its just for a hour!!! , like i said dont let others do the work - if you want to be part of something - put the effort in and we can benefit from it!!!
Thank you all again!!!
Ray.

Hi clocky280 , all those that are planning to attend the meeting at Route 38 dinner this Sunday 21st at 1500hrs onwards , please let us know on here this week before Friday please so we can see who is going thank you!!!
Heres the address........
Route38
Trerulefoot, Nr Saltash
Cornwall, PL12 5BL

Please remember , even if its only for a hour , your participation will be very much appreciated and everone benefits if we all make the effort!!

Thank you ,
Ray

Sundays are usually good for me!
Hi Chris. I don`t really know what I`m doing with this website yet, but I thought Id just say thanks for putting the owners club card on my Elgrand in the car park of the White Pyramid a while ago. We`d like to go to a meet some time later in the year. Mick

Hi Chris. I don`t really know what I`m doing with this website yet, but I thought Id just say thanks for putting the owners club card on my Elgrand in the car park of the White Pyramid a while ago. We`d like to go to a meet some time later in the year. Mick
Yes that would be good. Sorry for late reply I don't get on here as often as I should do. Glad u decided to loom us up. Wealth of info and how to, parts to be got and mods. But it's run by real people who are ellie addicts.

Back