• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Cornwall meeting for August

R

rayfisherman

Hi All ,
This is rolling on from the facebook thread about orginsation of meetings!!!
Now the southwest is a big area and it seems alot of people can only make short distances so with that in mind lets try a Cornwall meeting!!!!
Now lets see who can make one on a Sunday sometime next month in August!!!
Please , we dont want to hear who cannot make it just those who would like and can make it!!
Lets see what numbers there are and areas and then we can sort a venue for a meeting , even just for a couple/few hours!!!!
Please reply to the thread if you are up for it and your location!!!
You got to the 31/07/2016 and then a decision will be made as which Sunday will be good and where!!
Ideas most welcome and thank you!!!

Devon people , you could do a similar thread !!!!

Last edited:
I'm in st cleer/liskeard,will be up for it,unless work goes mental,as long as it's a Sunday,I should be fine

Thanks for reply :)
Comon people , plenty of replies on facebook so lets have them here please so we can get something sorted!!!
Thank you.

Well you got me here!

I did post a reply earlier, but god knows where it went.
I'm away all of august, but will be back for the Sunday of the last bank holiday.
In in Plymouth, but can travel to Cornwall easy.
If I miss you this time around, I make the next one.

Hi All ,
This is rolling on from the facebook thread about orginsation of meetings!!!
Now the southwest is a big area and it seems alot of people can only make short distances so with that in mind lets try a Cornwall meeting!!!!
Now lets see who can make one on a Sunday sometime next month in August!!!
Please , we dont want to hear who cannot make it just those who would like and can make it!!
Lets see what numbers there are and areas and then we can sort a venue for a meeting , even just for a couple/few hours!!!!
Please reply to the thread if you are up for it and your location!!!
You got to the 31/07/2016 and then a decision will be made as which Sunday will be good and where!!
Ideas most welcome and thank you!!!

Devon people , you could do a similar thread !!!!
Some dates in august I can't make. 11th 12th 14th 15th or 30th August. Just in case a non Sunday is agreed. Once a date agreed I will work on the missus to see if I can make it. So want to meet others.

Some dates in august I can't make. 11th 12th 14th 15th or 30th August. Just in case a non Sunday is agreed. Once a date agreed I will work on the missus to see if I can make it. So want to meet others.
Sundays are usually good for me!

Possible I can come along and that would be nice. In Liskeard, hopefully can make it - a couple of Sundays I can't but lets see what happens....

I did post a reply earlier, but god knows where it went.
I'm away all of august, but will be back for the Sunday of the last bank holiday.
In in Plymouth, but can travel to Cornwall easy.
If I miss you this time around, I make the next one.
Have you recently moved? Your profile says you are in Yorkshire - a bit of a different location to Plymouth :)

Hi All ,
Thanks for the reples and shall let it run till end of next week to see whos up for it , then we shall sort the venue!!
We have a member from up country coming down on August the 11th ( thursday ) who would like to meet up in the evening - if anyone is up for it , please reply on the thread!!!
All the best ,
Ray.

Im down in bude 20th aug for 2 weeks let me know if anything arranged
Thanks for reply !!
Anyone else up for a meeting please???
To be fair on all , i think we shall leave it till this Friday 29/07/2016 to see who else is up for a meeting then have a look where all that the locations of those who posted and then make a decission on a meeting place over the weekend of the 31/07/2016.
Thanks for your effort all and replies!!
Ray.

Hi, we'd be interested in popping along date/location dependant :) We're in Saltash.

Hi, we'd be interested in popping along date/location dependant :) We're in Saltash.
Thanks for your reply!!!
We shall see who else adds to the thread and then make a decision over the next weekekend!!!
Thanks to all ,
Ray.

Hi All ,
Thank you very much for your replies and it seems a possible 8 of us may be able to attend a August meeting - fantastic if we can!!!
Now looking at some of the dates ( with members on holiday down here as well ) i have a couple suggestions / August the 21st or August 28th!!!
Which one could most of us make please???
Decision of where can be sorted once we see who can make the meet!!!
Thank you ,
Ray.

Ray, as per FB post. Watching to see where you are going to meet. Then I'll let you know if I can make it.

Barney ,
Most that showed interest in this meeting are from Plymouth / liskeard / and someone will be staying at Bude who is on holiday!!!
Im furthest away and we have a member from St Austell area - so am thinking Bodmin area and up - perhaps route 38 like last time mate!!!
lets see who else comes back , please remember all - that we shall make a decision by this Sunday of when and where so please post up your replies!!
Thank you ,
Ray.

Back