• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Copyright Notice

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
This is a general notice regarding Copyright law.

Any content posted within this club is owned by the club, and the copyright belongs to the author of the post. As such, unless you have explicit approval from the author of information held on this site, copying and re-distributing it is in breach of copyright law.

DO NOT MAKE COPIES OF AND RE-DISTRIBUTE ANY MATERIAL FROM THIS FORUM THAT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED BY YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER OF THE MATERIAL TO DO SO.

On the other side of the coin, other clubs and forums are protected by the same laws. If you find content on another website, you need to ensure you have written permission from the author before you share that information on ElgrandOC.
If you cannot find the author (for example, you have found something from a Google Search), then please include a link to the website you found the information from so that the author/originating website can see that we are not trying to copy their data and claim it as our own. If then, at any point in the future, that person finds that we have it, and asks for it to be removed, we can show that we have given credit to them for the content.

We have enough brilliant members within this club to not have to steal information elsewhere, in fact, I believe there is very very little in the Technical section that has not been produced by a member of this club for the club. There are certain diagrams (like translated fuse box diagrams) that have been pinched from Google searches, and I know that someone, somewhere did those. But they are so common amongst the various Elgrand groups on Facebook these days that it would be near enough impossible to give credit to the owner for those.

We have had a member recently taking screenshots of the data held in our technical section, making them into PDF workbooks and posting them on social media. If you see any ElgrandOC content being posted elsewhere, please let the admin team know.

Last edited:

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
E-Bucks
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Hi @Karl

Is it worth pinning (sticky) this post somewhere, so it's on view all the time... maybe here, even temporarily?

1547199437386.png

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
I've added it as a link at the top of the forum listing so it's obvious to all.

BMR

Club Rep - Midlands
Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
E-Bucks
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
I have notice some of out technical threads being distributed amongst other facebook Elgrand clubs over the last couple of weeks, I hope they had permission.

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
I have notice some of out technical threads being distributed amongst other facebook Elgrand clubs over the last couple of weeks, I hope they had permission.
If people are posting links, that's OK. If they are screenshots of data, then no, that's not OK. If you can give me some details @BMR I'll look into it.

BMR

Club Rep - Midlands
Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
E-Bucks
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
It was links I will try to find them but as it was Facebook they are hard to find again. I will keep my eyes peeled for any bud

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Links to the forum are fine as the information is here for people to see... and for them to see it, they have to be a member. The problem comes when the information starts getting ripped off and converted into PDF's etc.