• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Congratulations

A Nissan R32 GTR that's never seen a road in it's life. It was very nice, but it's a totally different category to Karl's daily driver.
IvMld2e.jpg

A Nissan R32 GTR that's never seen a road in it's life. It was very nice, but it's a totally different category to Karl's daily driver.
IvMld2e.jpg

Looks shite compared to Karl's Elgrand. Even though it is an E50 I'd rather have that any day. :)

IvMld2e.jpg
That actually left the show on I trailer I believe.

Looks shite compared to Karl's Elgrand. Even though it is an E50 I'd rather have that any day. :)
I think Karl's Elgrand looks great and chuffed he got runned up but sorry I disagree, I'd take that.

(Might sell it and buy a nicer E51 though ;))

I think Karl's Elgrand looks great and chuffed he got runned up but sorry I disagree, I'd take that.

(Might sell it and buy a nicer E51 though ;))

I think I'm getting old @blingo :laughing: but I don't see the point in a car like that unless you can afford to just keep it in the garage.

You're right about selling it to buy an E51 though ;):)

How much do you reckon it's worth?

That actually left the show on I trailer I believe.
Surprise surprise... It wouldn't look like that if it was driven anywhere, yet Karl has kept his in such good condition that it did compete with it! So close!

I think I'm getting old @blingo :laughing: but I don't see the point in a car like that unless you can afford to just keep it in the garage.

You're right about selling it to buy an E51 though ;):)

How much do you reckon it's worth?
No I don't see any point of a car like that either! If I had it, it wouldn't stay like that - would get driven / crashed or sold.

If I lived in some fantasy world where practicality didn't matter and I had to choose a car from the show and shine entrants, I'd be sitting in the datsun 1600 roadster that was there!

How much? No idea. Lot more than an E50 though, no matter how nice it is.

Surprise surprise... It wouldn't look like that if it was driven anywhere, yet Karl has kept his in such good condition that it did compete with it! So close!
Yeah, he did really well - there were some seriously nice / pampered cars there.

Thanks all for showing your love and support. Here are some snaps from the Show and Shine hall. I'll be putting up a whole load of pictures when I get a chance to sit down and sort through them all :D

IMG_20180901_094306.jpg

IMG_20180901_094412.jpg

IMG_20180901_094609.jpg

IMG_20180901_094652.jpg

FB_IMG_1535918395248.jpg

Last picture courtesy of Grace Johnston (@Simjoh's daughter).

It looks stunning @Karl. Man those front lights are clear, as is everything else though, well done mate!

Cheers @Claptrap. I can finally spend the evenings giving @Pippa some much needed attention rather than polishing the van every night and then being knackered all the time :joy:

Truly stunning machine.

Well done karl, your beast looked amazing in the show shine. Keep clean now and get it entered for next year šŸ˜€

Back