• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

COMPETITION: Win a Full Detail @ Kumo Detailing

Who's picture should win

• Snoopy11

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Mark (Madfish)

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Stempyuno

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Simjoh

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Qwiktune

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Phil

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Dognero

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snoopy11

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Meh, I'm sure I'll be able to buff a 3.5 up to a 4 anyway :joy:
Think we have found a dodgy importer in the making. 😂
Don’t worry I will be keeping in touch. I actually want to see how it’s all done properly

@Claptrap
Yes dodged one there. I decided to go through Dan Bell again and I’m really glad he did the extra checks. Paid for himself right there really.
If it was just the body work issues I might still have been tempted but a S3 without the keyless systems working is a big missing part. Something else will turn up.

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
It's a thrilling and painful experience all at the same time but the right one will come up @Snoopy11

There are lots of 2wd ones about which is fine if you want a 2wd but harder to find if you want a 4wd. I think I would definitely use an importer for another one if anything happened to mine :)

Good luck in the search ;)

robert edwards

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
that is a nice colour cemmy thought you were going something different :confused:

Cemmy074

Here for life
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
CEM
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
that is a nice colour cemmy thought you were going something different :confused:
Yes I always want to go different but when we put on computer and see how car looks like we were between 2 colour goldy or Matt green even they put and it was brilliant colour but last min painter changed his mind and we decide to put gold but it is not just gold you will see when we come back and took that picture just after 600 miles drove lol .. even it is catching lots of eyes and seen lots of swan neck:joy::joy:

Cemmy074

Here for life
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
CEM
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
no I think @Cemmy074 has been on the local raki - or lighter fuel as we call it in this country 😉😉. I can't even see any pics :(
Probably you are 🤣 look link what i put or just look my profile picture.. and raki is not local , it is national drink 🤣🤣🤣