• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

COMPETITION: Win a Full Detail @ Kumo Detailing

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
This competition is open for ALL members to enter, but by entering you acknowledge that you must take the vehicle to Kumo Detailing for the service to be undertaken. This is not a mobile service. If you happen to live a fair distance away, but you want to make a long weekend trip and have your pride and joy detailed whilst you're in the area, you are more than welcome. The winning prize will be valid for 12 months, so you have a full year in order to get your Elgrand booked in around any busy life schedules you have.

And just to clarify this for any members who would like to win a prize like this, but don't want to travel, please let your regional rep know and they can look into these services from somewhere local to you for the club to be able to offer as a prize in a competition.

So, the competition... you are entering to win an Enhance and Protect Detail, Advanced Interior Detail and Engine Bay Clean from Kumo Detailing. Upon winning the competition, you will need to drop an email to info@kumodetailing.co.uk to arrange a date on which the service can be undertaken. Kumo Detailing is located in Stillingon, Stockton-On-Tees, TS21 1AF.

The service on offer will take approx. 8 hours to complete, so you will need to allow for a full day to spare. If you are local you can leave the vehicle with me rather than having to wait. If you are travelling from afar and don't have that luxury, or if you are local and want to, you are more than welcome to stay with your vehicle in the unit and I will talk you through the processes as I go and give you hints and tips on how to keep your Elgrand look it's best.

How to enter? Well, all you need to do is post a SCENIC picture of your Elgrand. The photo with the most votes wins. Simple.

You have until 26th Jul to enter your photo, and then judging will take place between then and the 31st Jul. Judging will be based on the photo, rather than the car, this is to take away the advantage some people might have with a modified Elgrand over a standard Elgrand which would draw more attention. So make use of the nice weather, get out there and take a nice picture of your Elgrand. It can be a sunset shot, industrial, rural, anything you want. You can even go to a local landmark if you want. But the photo must show scenery of some kind as well as your Elgrand. You can use an existing photo you already have if you've taken a shot you're particularly proud of.

I'll post some examples of pictures I have taken to get the ball rolling, but obviously I am not including myself in this competition as that would not be ethical on any level :joy:

Good luck to all who enter :D

Rikki

Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Scotland
Reaction score
First Name
Rikki
Elgrand
E51
Region
Scotland
This competition is open for ALL members to enter, but by entering you acknowledge that you must take the vehicle to Kumo Detailing for the service to be undertaken. This is not a mobile service. If you happen to live a fair distance away, but you want to make a long weekend trip and have your pride and joy detailed whilst you're in the area, you are more than welcome. The winning prize will be valid for 12 months, so you have a full year in order to get your Elgrand booked in around any busy life schedules you have.

And just to clarify this for any members who would like to win a prize like this, but don't want to travel, please let your regional rep know and they can look into these services from somewhere local to you for the club to be able to offer as a prize in a competition.

So, the competition... you are entering to win an Enhance and Protect Detail, Advanced Interior Detail and Engine Bay Clean from Kumo Detailing. Upon winning the competition, you will need to drop an email to info@kumodetailing.co.uk to arrange a date on which the service can be undertaken. Kumo Detailing is located in Stillingon, Stockton-On-Tees, TS21 1AF.

The service on offer will take approx. 8 hours to complete, so you will need to allow for a full day to spare. If you are local you can leave the vehicle with me rather than having to wait. If you are travelling from afar and don't have that luxury, or if you are local and want to, you are more than welcome to stay with your vehicle in the unit and I will talk you through the processes as I go and give you hints and tips on how to keep your Elgrand look it's best.

How to enter? Well, all you need to do is post a SCENIC picture of your Elgrand. The photo with the most votes wins. Simple.

You have until 26th Jul to enter your photo, and then judging will take place between then and the 31st Jul. Judging will be based on the photo, rather than the car, this is to take away the advantage some people might have with a modified Elgrand over a standard Elgrand which would draw more attention. So make use of the nice weather, get out there and take a nice picture of your Elgrand. It can be a sunset shot, industrial, rural, anything you want. You can even go to a local landmark if you want. But the photo must show scenery of some kind as well as your Elgrand. You can use an existing photo you already have if you've taken a shot you're particularly proud of.

I'll post some examples of pictures I have taken to get the ball rolling, but obviously I am not including myself in this competition as that would not be ethical on any level :joy:

Good luck to all who enter :D

View attachment 20684

View attachment 20685

View attachment 20686

View attachment 20687
Loving this idea if it ever stops raining in Scotland I'll try and get a photo or two😂

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Great response so far :D Keep em coming guys and gals :D

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
If @Karl gets the most votes does that mean he's going to give himself a hand job?
1/ I'm obviously not entering the competition...
2/ in the interest of humour, if I was to win, I'd outsource the handjob to @Pippa as I've been training her up and she does a cracking job :joy:

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
10 days left to get your competition entries in guys :D

Hoobajoob

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
My summer holiday clashes with my opportunity to take a scenic pic with my Elle in it. Unless of course I can find an elle somewhere on holiday. Haha.