• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

COFFEE AND CARS. Heage Windmill. Sunday 10th October

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
There is a car, truck and bike show at Heage Windmill on the 10th October 2021 between 11.00 - 15.00. Heage Windmill is on Chesterfield Road Heage DE56 2BH ( a few mins drive from Ripley, Derbys ). Its a turn up and park show so wont cost you anything apart from a small donation to the windmill upkeep. Cars, Vans and bikes are all welcome. As its close to us Sue and myself will be going, are there any other owners interested if so we can meet up somewhere and convoy in together.

Great to see you back on the forum bud @BMR and at the Santa Pod Show! :)
All the best bud

Will be there, will be great to see you again!

Reactions: BMR
Assuming no more issues, everyone will be out of isolation by then so I hope to make it. Only 20 mins from Ripley so ideal.

Whos up for meeting up in Sainsburys Ripley car park at 10.30 so we drive in and park up together guys?

Suits me! See you there.

Yeh that should be doable all being well with MOT.

At this moment in time .... all good.
With my luck, anything could happen in the next 12 hours!

Great pics Brian, I am not normally a fan of American vintage motors but I have just fallen in love with the purple beauty :heart:.

Nev.

Back