• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

COD Warzone Competition - Cash Prizes up for grabs

Put me down as a possible. It all depends on my work shifts

Some one tell me what version of cod to get please

Warzone is a stand alone game, free to download and free to play, but they do encourage micro transactions for skins (outfits) and guns etc.

Warzone was released shortly after Modern Warfare (2019) was released and has strong ties to that game, and if you have that game you will see Warzone as a menu option. But you don't need to buy anything; you will need to create and Activision account to log in and play (if you don't already have one).

Sorry no, but Xbox Destiny I’m your guy

I started Destiny but didn't get too far into it.
If you have any other MMO games we can play as a club and do little competitions in etc, then feel free to recommend.

We use the club Discord channel for gaming related stuff :)

Just on a side note, just tried to use the discord link and it says it's invalid or expired

Ditto on the link expired, also where can I download the game from please?

Must admit, I prefer the realism and tactical gameplay of ArmA/Ground Branch/Zero Hour etc but I'm up for some Warzone for shits and giggles 😉

Afraid I'm not much of a gamer. Is it about fishing 🎣 🙂

Did this ever happen?

I believe it did and now over. Winner 🏆 has been announced.
Where abouts in Scotland are you?
I'm in Glasgow matey.
See you Oldham ive got fam there

I'm in Kyle of Lochalsh and going home new years day. Will be passing by Glasgow on my way. Have a good one tonight.

Back