• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

COD Warzone Competition - Cash Prizes up for grabs

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Right then, the admin team and I were discussing last night about getting a custom Warzone lobby together and in true "Karl" fashion I've ran with it and got a little obsessed and excited.
We'll work out the details as we go, but here is the outline of what I am thinking, if we can get the numbers.

We'll do a few rounds in squads of 2/3/4 depending on numbers... and then we'll have one final squad round where the winners get £10 each.
After the final squad round, we'll do a Solo round, and the winner get's £25.

This isn't set in stone, just what's in my head and I want to get it down on paper. If anyone would be interested in joining, we'll add the names here.

As it stands, because I don't know how many numbers we can get, you are welcome to invite non-club members to this. I will add them as "GUEST" entries. If we then fill a lobby with purely club members then the guests won't get to join, but if we need the guest numbers to make it work, then they will be allowed to join.

The only rule is that you have to be a potato... no professional players please as this is meant to be a laugh and an escape from the really sweaty lobbies we see almost every time we play. This is open to everyone from newbies to casual players. If you are a professional player, and you want to join in, then we may have to implement some handicaps... like you can only play using your nose and feet, or something to even the odds :joy:

Make sense?

On a total separate note - we will be looking to do more gaming events, so if you have anything you'd like to set up a session for, regardless of the number of people who can play, join the Discord group, share your thoughts and let's get gaming.

DISCORD LINK -> https://discord.gg/zaRkY4Zb

If you're interested, let me know if you want to join and if you have any guest players that would like to get involved.

TOTAL SO FAR: 17

ELGRANDOC MEMBERS

1. Karl
  2. Tim C
  3. Madfish
  4. Lisa-Marie
  5. Elementian
  6. ChimeStrike
  7. Saintlyman
  8. Jackhymas
  9. Damo666
  10. MrClean77
  11. Co88ers
  12. Wickermonkey

GUESTS

1. Sprint
  2. Whitepaper
  3. LilMatt
  4. JamezzyBoyy
  5. Beechey

Last edited:
I'm a bit lost, do we play this on line or meet up.
If it's on line I'll have ago.

Yeah, Call of Duty Warzone is an online Battle Royale type game. It's free. It's a massive game though (over 100GB) so takes a while to download and takes up a lot of space on your harddrive :D

If you're up for it mate, get yourself a copy of the game, make sure it's for you and then let me know if you definitely want adding to the list :) The game isn't for everyone, but that's because of the amount of hackers and sweats you get playing the game... the hope is that in a custom lobby we'll be able to have a bit more fun with it.

Would definitely join, except will have to wait until term time so I can get my TV back when my wife goes back to working every night again when school holidays are over!

I only started playing for like a week before Verdansk got replaced, so I never really got to appreciate it.
I tend to play resurgence through tbh, on either Rebirth or Fortune's keep. Find it much more enjoyable as the punishment for death isn't as extreme as in a BR match.

Edit: you're on the list :D

I'm in! (If you'll have me)
I was a day 1 player in Verdansk stayed for the year and loved every minute, but felt so betrayed when Black Ops Cold War took over and totally messed it up.
I've played COD for years, but never seem to get better - in fact I reckon I get worse. I'm a high rank but that's because I mainly play multiplayer, pretty much avoid Warzone these days because of all the issues outlined.

Great stuff mate, I'll get you on the list. Hopefully a custom lobby match will help avoid all the issues we see in public lobbies

ill definitely be up for this, will have to dust the old xbox one off though!

You're on the list mate :)

Great stuff mate, I'll get you on the list. Hopefully a custom lobby match will help avoid all the issues we see in public lobbies
Karl, I'm in! I deleted a few months ago for same reasons already mentioned but this sounds cracking... Cheers, Damien

is there a date planned for this?.. or is it a gather some numbers first, then organise a date?

Hi Karl i would like to add my name to this please.
Ta.

Is this available on Xbox?

If anyone wants to add me then I'm saintlyman on both playstation and activision (call of duty/warzone), just let me know that you've sent a request and what username you have there

Should be cross platform. PC, playstation and xbox all together.
Sign me up then, think I have played it once, enjoyed it but was rubbish. Happy to be an easy target for everyone

is there a date planned for this?.. or is it a gather some numbers first, then organise a date?

Waiting to make sure we can get the numbers first, then we'll start sorting out dates and times.

Sign me up then, think I have played it once, enjoyed it but was rubbish. Happy to be an easy target for everyone

I play most days and I'm still shit lol. If nothing else, it'll be a good laugh :D

Looks like the next season releases on 24th August. Make sure you updated your game well before we play as it can take a while to download and install.

Back