• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands CLUMBER PARK MIDLANDS MEET - JULY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason pullin

E50 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Elgrand
E50
Region
Midlands
Who fancies a meet at clumber park in july? Looking either sunday 8th, 15th or 29th most votes win kind of thing. poss bring bbqs/outdoor games etc

Will if I can, definitely can't do the 29th.

Lovely place clumber Park , we stop at caravan club site 2-3 times a year , great place for meeting even with parking been about 7-8 quid unless u are a national trust member

Last edited:
Lovely place clumber Park , we stop at caravan club site 2-3 times a year , great place for meeting even with parking been about 7-8 quid unless u are a forestry commission member
If you park on the avenue its hit and miss whether you pay, some times they will come round on a quad and if they are too busy/not enough staff they wont so be prepared to pay, its currently £3.50 per adult or free to national trust members

Jason post on the SMEG Social Midland Elgrand Group page too. this page was set up with the agreement of Karl for local people in the midlands.

Jason post on the SMEG Social Midland Elgrand Group page too. this page was set up with the agreement of Karl for local people in the midlands.
posted it on there at the same time as the one on the eoc page x

If you park on the avenue its hit and miss whether you pay, some times they will come round on a quad and if they are too busy/not enough staff they wont so be prepared to pay, its currently £3.50 per adult or free to national trust members
I decided to stop at clumber on route from Portsmouth to home to stretch the legs , Elgrand + trailer , 4 adults and 2 dogs 0n the Avenue £7:20 if I hadn’t only been stopping for half a hour I wouldn’t of minded , stop at poolsbrook normally when driving to Portsmouth

I would love to come, but I can only commit to the 8th at the moment.

I'd be happy to come despite it being at least 12 miles to get there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Although certainly can't do the latter to dates and the earlier date I've pencilled a getaway to the coast. Just depends on a few work things.

We could get to Clumber on any of those dates.

+1 to @malcolmyz85 for Poolsbrook.

Wollaton Park is also great!

We could get to Clumber on any of those dates.

+1 to @malcolmyz85 for Poolsbrook.

Wollaton Park is also great!
I don’t no area , I just stop at poolsbrook because its just off m1 , and about 140 miles from home so a gd stopping place , been to caravan park at poolsbrook some nice walks off site , thanks @Rob I will look up Wollaton park up

Reactions: Rob
Any more fancy this one? I think I'll be taking a trip down (either in the van or the Megane just to meet people if I can't afford the fuel lol).

Would be good to see some of our Midlands Members here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back