• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CLUB STICKERS AVAILABLE (limited number)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Hi. My stickers won't come of the packing paper fully , keep leaving bits of it behind no later what I do . Any suggestion mate 🤔😎👍. The Elgranoc one is ok though.
Alright mate, I have no idea. I've never had an issue putting them on. Can always arrange to meet up one night in the week and we'll have a go together?

Simon58

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Simon
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Ok .What about Sunday at McDonald's where we meet the other weekend . As I'm usually busy teaching on an evening .Or let me know. Cheers. 😎👍

Simon58

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Simon
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Hi. Thanks for the offer of a meet , I've managed to make one sticker out of the two , some bits stuck to blue backing paper and some didn't so I've managed . Thanks again . See you soon at the next meet I hope .😎👍

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
ALL

WE WILL SORT OUT THE PAYMENT AND DELIVERY OF THESE STICKERS IN DUE COURSE.

As we are bang in the middle of show season, and there seems to be an endless amount of chasing I am having to do (again) to get people to pay (again), I am not finding time to be able to sort these out.

When people start making my life easier, things might start to run a little smoother, so please bear with is and we will get stickers out to people as soon as we can. We do have them so keep dropping your names and as soon as we get around to it we'll start at the top and work our way down the list.

This is so much easier when we have a shop to deal with this for us, but that's still offline at the moment.

I know there are stickers to be sent to those who had paid for them previously before the shop went down, we will prioritise those before we start looking at the list.

GazzBee

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
E-Bucks
First Name
Gareth
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Yes please, I want to show the stuck up folk where I live that I'm proud of my car that's better than theirs! And I'm part of a club of people who love their cars that are better than theirs!

Kev.p

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
E-Bucks
First Name
Kevin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
I know the shop has been offline for a while now, but there are now club stickers available.

These are the £2.50 each plus £1 p&p.

We only have a limited number, so it's first come first served. ONLY AVAILABLE IN WHITE.

Comment here if you would like one and we'll PM you with instructions on how to pay.
could i be put on the list for 2 please

Harvo

Club Rep Devon/Cornwall
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Devon/Cornwall
E-Bucks
First Name
Lee
Elgrand
E50
Region
Devon/Conrwall
I'm going to close this thread now as anyone wishing to purchase a sticker, whether you've put your name down on this thread or haven't but still want one, YOU HAVE TO PM @Elementian. He will then give you payment details.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.