• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CLUB STICKERS AVAILABLE (limited number)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pembrokeshire Phil

Premium Member
E51 Owner
E-Bucks
First Name
Phil
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
I know the shop has been offline for a while now, but there are now club stickers available.

These are the £2.50 each plus £1 p&p.

We only have a limited number, so it's first come first served. ONLY AVAILABLE IN WHITE.

Comment here if you would like one and we'll PM you with instructions on how to pay.

View attachment 6658
Yes please Karl would love one thanks phil

Harvo

Club Rep Devon/Cornwall
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Devon/Cornwall
E-Bucks
First Name
Lee
Elgrand
E50
Region
Devon/Conrwall
I know the shop has been offline for a while now, but there are now club stickers available.

These are the £2.50 each plus £1 p&p.

We only have a limited number, so it's first come first served. ONLY AVAILABLE IN WHITE.

Comment here if you would like one and we'll PM you with instructions on how to pay.
@Karl EOC store down for repair, so how do we buy these stickers?

Simon58

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Simon
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Hi. My stickers won't come of the packing paper fully , keep leaving bits of it behind no later what I do . Any suggestion mate 🤔😎👍. The Elgranoc one is ok though.

JohnK

Premium Member
E51 Owner
London
E-Bucks
First Name
John
Elgrand
E51
Region
London
Can I have one of these please? I already paid for one but didn't get it. Mark P said he would send me one when they are available - I messaged him but havent had a response. Thanks!

ADMIN EDIT: SEND FREE OF CHARGE (PAID PREVIOUSLY)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hullgrand

Active Newbie
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
E-Bucks
First Name
Charles
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Are they big enough to cover my rust spots? And that weird scratch on the left rear corner. And the arse-shaped dent in the back door where my trailer tried to squish me one time...
Is there a discount for bulk purchases? 60 may not be enough.

Stephen1979

Active Newbie
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
E-Bucks
First Name
Stephen
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Hi Karl, yes I'll have one too please, hopefully my E51 will be ready soon, can't wait. Many thanks, Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.