• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands Club Stand Available At Rotary Cars in the Park in Lichfield

Hello Everyone,

Just had conformation from the Rotary Club in Lichfield for cars in the park.

They have had a cancellation from a club and we got a space for the club at the venue.

I didn't know how many cars to book so I booked 8 cars which would be £3 each for us to get in for both Days Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th July 2020.

The payment of £24 has to be made before the end of March which I will pay for, this will be for the 8 Elgrand's going but if only 5 turn up we can spread the cost between us, it still would be a great day out for a £5.

I would Like to know any Interested parties wishing to go and I'll add you to the list.

Don't forget there are only 8 places but if more want to go I can ask them for more room, Hopefully.

Cars in the park link to site.

1. Parentalnightmare.
2. Malcwit.
3. Sid.
4. Mad Max
Please tell me that its Dog friendly????? 😥😥 X

I ve just read the you must keep your dog on a lead at all times and clean up any mess, so yes dog's can go.
😁 He's only a chihuahua! So great, thanks 2 Adults, me and Phil H. and a tiny set of paws, Elgrand and a 2.4x2.4 Tent please 😁🍻 XXX

You'll have to book the camping part separate to going to the show as there is a extra charge, sorry.
Take a llok on the site and it will tell you.

You'll have to book the camping part separate to going to the show as there is a extra charge, sorry.
Take a llok on the site and it will tell you.
Ok thanks, will do that tonight... 😁🍻

So how many members are actually Camping for this weekend? 😁🍻

So how many members are actually Camping for this weekend? 😁🍻
I dropped the organiser an email on Friday regarding confusion over what to pay as the site does not mention campervans specifically as a category. Also asked, as we would be sleeping in the Elgrand so wondered about moving between camping and show ground. Not yet had reply but Mandy and I will be camping. 👍

Ok, I've just filled in my Camping Booking form, now just to wait for the response back to pay.... 🤞😁🍻🚐 I hope the weather's good by then! 🌞 😎

Reactions: Sid
Sounds an amazing show would have been up for it but that weekend is the start of our 2 wk road trip around Scotland :grinning::grinning:, hopefully will start a thread near the time to share with you all. 👍

I know I'm organising this weekend but I can only be there on the Saturday too.
Sorry I would like to be there for both days but other things take presidence I'm afraid.

Sounds an amazing show would have been up for it but that weekend is the start of our 2 wk road trip around Scotland :grinning::grinning:, hopefully will start a thread near the time to share with you all. 👍
I'm up there in May! 😎😊🚐🍻

will also have a look at this and get back to it once discussed.

Back