• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands Club Stand Available At Rotary Cars in the Park in Lichfield

Hiya guys, with everything that is going on in the country, are you still going to The Cars in the Park Show?? I've just received our conformation email to pay up for our pitch, so just want to check before I pay! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿค”

I'm still going but you never know what's going to happen within these 3 to 4 months.
Hopefully if it gets cancelled we'll get refunds.

That's what I thought, so to pay up, but if there is a cancellation of the show then a full refund will be issued to all parties! So thank you for that..
๐Ÿ˜‰

We are very much looking forward to this meet so yep were still in. I am sure if there still is a problem with flood, fire, plague or perhaps pestilence, lets hope not, then we will get an offer of a refund but reminded that all profits were going to charity. :) ;) :)

... got this update on my questions to the organisers.

"The price for campervans would be the same as caravans up to the sizes shown
on our website on the Camping booking page.

The movements from the camping area to the club stands are not a problem and
you will be directed by our marshals during the allowed times."

Right, filled the Elgrand to capacity, parked up safe and ready in case we need a quick escape of some sort and now back off into "social distancing" mode, on an isolated canal with very little phone or TV connection. a bit like this........ https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/zomboat/videos/18619/trailed/

STAY SAFE! :kissing_heart:

I got this email today, yet another event cancellation unfortunately, but not surprising. :( best be safe than sorry!

Andrew Maw Club President Club of Lichfield St Chad 29th May 2020 Campers Dear friends of Rotary Cars In The Park, Rotary Cars In The Park 2020 After much planning, organising and your support to put the show on, it is with great disappointment that we have to advise that circumstance make it impossible for RCITP to proceed in 2020. This decision has been taken entirely due to the Coronavirus and respecting government guidelines. It is with much regret that we have had to take this decision. As we know those deserving causes locally, nationally and internationally will not receive the donations that we would normally give as all the proceeds from Cars In The Park go to charity. We are planning to put on a bumper show in 2021 which will be held on the 3rd & 4th of July when we hope that once again you will be able to join us. If you require a refund from your 2020 booking please let us know and we will make the necessary arrangements. Yours sincerely, Andrew Maw For and on behalf of the Rotary Club of Lichfield St. Chad

Sorry, just got my email too.
I was really looking forward to going to this show as well.
We'll have to wait another year now.
Asked for a refund as I paid for the club stand ready for next year.
Take care all and stay safe.

Reactions: Sid
Back