• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Club Christmas meal 30th November

Hi

Is there still time to book? It will be myself and my kids... though im not sure if its two or three of them?

Hi

Is there still time to book? It will be myself and my kids... though im not sure if its two or three of them?
Yes of course :) if you can find out how many will be coming an then message me with everyone's menu choices and then send payment through PayPal
lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
Via friends and family please :)

Need to get payments an numbers sorted ASAP guys! :)

Just updated the list of attendees! I'm going to book on Friday please let me know if you want to come if needed you can pay a ยฃ5 non refundable deposit per person but payments have to be in by the end of this month :)

All booked in guys! :) If anyone else wants to come please let me know
Can't wait food looks amazing ๐Ÿ˜

Also seen they had a load of different types of gin there an people who know me know I love gin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not long now cant wait :)

What time are we meeting up on Saturday?

Starts at 2pm but il probably be there for 1:30 :)

Thanks for organising and from here on in, Iโ€™m sure the 3 of us will be disappointed that every burger we have going forward... wonโ€™t have another burger growing out the top of it :)

Loved it, thank you to all for making it a great lunch

Thanks for organising and from here on in, Iโ€™m sure the 3 of us will be disappointed that every burger we have going forward... wonโ€™t have another burger growing out the top of it :)

Loved it, thank you to all for making it a great lunch
I genuinely could eat that little burger again right now ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

I genuinely could eat that little burger again right now ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Me too!

Happily, the celebrations are helping to wash down the fruit pie... and I still blame a bad โ€˜copy and pasteโ€™ manoeuvre for that error ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Me too!

Happily, the celebrations are helping to wash down the fruit pie... and I still blame a bad โ€˜copy and pasteโ€™ manoeuvre for that error ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Yeah Iโ€™m munching on them now haha..
donโ€™t worry for future reference il double check or just pick something that has chocolate in it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Back