• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cleethorpes Fake festival 2020

jason pullin

E50 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Elgrand
E50
Region
Midlands
If anyone is interested in this event, we go most years as its where the wife's family live so kill 2 birds and all that with a chance to meet up and have a beer. The festival is on all day Saturday but this one is conveniently located about a 3 minute walk from a campsite and over the road from various pubs/restaurants/tesco so you dont have to spend £10 on a wood fired pizza or £5 on a hog roast sandwhich to last all day if you dont want to. Last year nipped out while duran duran were on to get a big fat carvery at the pub. We will more than likely be there again next year if anyone else fancies it

Me and the Mrs are gonna go along to this with Jason! 😁🍻🎶🎤

Sounds awesome but I wouldn't have missed Duran Duran for a carvery lol, it's a little far for me for 1 day, although my brother lives in skeggy so who knows mmmmmmm

Sounds awesome but I wouldn't have missed Duran Duran for a carvery lol, it's a little far for me for 1 day, although my brother lives in skeggy so who knows mmmmmmm
For me they were the ones I was least interested in last year, but sat in the pub beer garden eating my dinner I knew all but three songs they played and it sounded like a good set I missed!

For me they were the ones I was least interested in last year, but sat in the pub beer garden eating my dinner I knew all but three songs they played and it sounded like a good set I missed!
Duran Duran are just one of those bands that u heard whilst growing up but never took a lot of notice, but everytime I hear one I know it lol

Back