• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CHRISTMAS PARTY NEXT WEEKEND

View attachment 11727
The view from our Room

Love that, we can add ours to the row when we arrive after you have had the meal! We didn’t think it a good idea a 17 month old joining you all for dinner! We will see you all afterwards for our first meet with you all! Looking forward to it! 2 x car nuts, a teenager and a toddler!! 👍🚐

We all love kids as well as Elgrands. Bring them in. See you there.

We all love kids as well as Elgrands. Bring them in. See you there.

We are going to try and get him a nap before we come so he is in a good mood to meet everyone! Probably eta 1-1.30pm - hoping you will still be there prior to run up to Hardwick! 😁👍

6BAAB878-389E-426A-AF95-D70A3881B0BC.jpeg

Thanks for the conversations. A few photos from the meet.

Attachments

• 7FA2F9AC-DF87-4914-BC84-8155AFA0866F.jpeg
    7FA2F9AC-DF87-4914-BC84-8155AFA0866F.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 12
  • 13755954-4CF5-47E1-9FCA-0CF11ECBD64D.jpeg
    13755954-4CF5-47E1-9FCA-0CF11ECBD64D.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 12
  • FF0C997A-AD42-488E-82AB-B6AFBEAFBA5D.jpeg
    FF0C997A-AD42-488E-82AB-B6AFBEAFBA5D.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 14
  • F4A12A37-C832-4966-BA4D-2340D22A909A.jpeg
    F4A12A37-C832-4966-BA4D-2340D22A909A.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 12
Sue and my self would like to thank all for making us fell at home and

Jason Pullin and any one else for putting on grand job thank you

Had a lovely day , seeing new faces and old ones. Looking forward to the next meet and next year's Xmas meet . 😎👍🤶🎅 Happy Xmas to all .

What a great meet. Great turn out. Great people. Great place. Great food. Big thanks to Jason for sorting it and to everyone who came and made it a day to remember.

Good catching up with people. My viewer was a no show.

You’re not rid of me yet. :)

I should have brought the bus after all!

Cheers for the presents :)
Ah bugger mate that's so frustrating 😐
Great to see you again👍 and to meet Mrs minty and your lad 😁 Thanks again for the speaker rings as well mate 😁👍

Brilliant way to round off the meets for the year!!!
Great to see such a good turnout 👌 Think I got to say hello to most of the people there, even though the first half of the day i was feeling a little delicate from the night before.... ooops!
Thanks to all, that took the time to arrange the meet, and sort out the presents. Nice touch there!! Well done ElgrandOC 😁👌

Back