• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CHRISTMAS PARTY NEXT WEEKEND

I can't attend the meet due to work commitments.

Is the food a carvery or order your own meal ? Or have we just ordered 50 odd Xmas meals ? 🤔

Is the food a carvery or order your own meal ? Or have we just ordered 50 odd Xmas meals ? 🤔
They mainly do a carvery but have a small menu on as well to choose from

A pre mini meet before the big meet 🤣
i took the night off work to come and join you but then got roped into a surprise party, depending what time i can sneak off from there i still might join you for a pint ;)

i took the night off work to come and join you but then got roped into a surprise party, depending what time i can sneak off from there i still might join you for a pint ;)
Absolutely mate! Get yourself over for a cheeky one 😁 wouldn't of thought we'll all be having an early one.... 😉

Will be a few hrs before mist if the rest of us join you . 😁😎👍see you tommorow.

There is a menu of normal pub food and a Xmas menu

Good to some of you having a good time
Hope to get on the M 1 at J 40 about 10 am or 10-30 am be with you all bout 11-30 am

I'm up and raking digs for a walk , setting off at 8.00 drop digs off at friends call into Simonlpg and then on to the meet see you all about 11.30ish . Really looking forward to it .😎👍🎅🤶

Junction 28 M1 , brewers fayre . Head towards Mansfield pub couple hundred yards from junction . Think it's called Castlewood . If you get lost ring. Will pm my number.

It's your first left off the roundabout then first right

Back