• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Christmas Meet - Secret Santa

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
For anyone attending the ElgrandOC 2019 Christmas Meet... we will be running a Secret Santa.

To be involved, please ensure your name is on the list to attend the actual meet (link below). If you are definitely coming and your name is on the meet list, then please reply to this thread to show that you want to be a part of it. We will then add you to the list below.

The limit for gifts is £10. The list will close FRIDAY 16TH NOVEMBER. We will then put all the names into a hat, and draw out who is buying for who. You then get 2 weeks to go out and buy something for the person you have drawn. I strongly suggest that you use that time to look into the person you have picked to ensure that you get something for them, rather than a generic £10 mug and hot chocolate combo.

There will be judging on the day to see who bought the best Secret Santa gift. There will be 2-3 people in the group who will be Secret Secret Santa Judges... the winner will be decided based on the response from the gift receiver, and the uniqueness of the gift. So be creative. You don't have to use the full £10... but you CANNOT spend more than £10.

So then - who's up for it?

1. @Karl
  2. @jason pullin
  3. @Maxmaverick
  4. @Ian H
  5. @Egzy

Last edited by a moderator:
best put my name down then i suppose

For anyone attending the ElgrandOC 2019 Christmas Meet... we will be running a Secret Santa.

To be involved, please ensure your name is on the list to attend the actual meet (link below). If you are definitely coming and your name is on the meet list, then please reply to this thread to show that you want to be a part of it. We will then add you to the list below.

The limit for gifts is £10. The list will close FRIDAY 16TH NOVEMBER. We will then put all the names into a hat, and draw out who is buying for who. You then get 2 weeks to go out and buy something for the person you have drawn. I strongly suggest that you use that time to look into the person you have picked to ensure that you get something for them, rather than a generic £10 mug and hot chocolate combo.

There will be judging on the day to see who bought the best Secret Santa gift. There will be 2-3 people in the group who will be Secret Secret Santa Judges... the winner will be decided based on the response from the gift receiver, and the uniqueness of the gift. So be creative. You don't have to use the full £10... but you CANNOT spend more than £10.

So then - who's up for it?

1. @Karl
  2. @jason pullin
I will come in on it

Anyone else for Secret Santa? This list is looking a bit piss poor :joy:

Anyone else for Secret Santa? This list is looking a bit piss poor :joy:

If it wasn't a 3 hr drive each way right on top of Christmas i would but alas its not meant to be

If it wasn't a 3 hr drive each way right on top of Christmas i would but alas its not meant to be

This is just for the secret santa mate, not the actual Christmas meet - that list is doing fine (considering time of year etc).

This is just for the secret santa mate, not the actual Christmas meet - that list is doing fine (considering time of year etc).

I know dude...just like winding you up lol

Put me down!

Put me down!

Ian, this secret santa is for the people joining at the Christmas meet - are you able to attend that? If not, you can't be on the list :(

Ian, this secret santa is for the people joining at the Christmas meet - are you able to attend that? If not, you can't be on the list :(

For some reason I thought I had already put my name down, might have been unsure of numbers, but two adults at least.

Hi put me down for 2 spaces at the meal/meet , and will do a secret Santa.😎👍

I just realised, I don't seem to have got told who I am buying a present for, are we still doing this?

I just realised, I don't seem to have got told who I am buying a present for, are we still doing this?
There wasnt much interest ian so i think its just drinks all round

Ok No probs.

Back