• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Christmas Meet - Putting feelers out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will need as much notice as poss as I work weekends and need to submitt leave asap to get time off, esp in Dec.......
or I suppose I could pull a sickie :)

Likewise, If its weekend ill need to request the date off ....

OK, so how does Sunday 14th December sound to everyone? Currently looking at the Midlands for a venue, probably around the Leicester/Coventry/Northampton area at the moment.

Sounds good to me peeps I would be coming from north of Newcastle so Leeds sounds canny to me as well but also open to change

Cool, let's get a list staretd then we can work out a central location to everyone

1. Karl (Hartlepool)
2. Headless (Sheffield)
3. RapperFrapper (Wirral)
4. Jamesozmond (Bournemouth)
5. Silverback1 (Newcastle)

Where you located Steve?

1. Karl (Hartlepool)
  2. Madfish (Teesside)
  3. Headless (Sheffield)
  4. RapperFrapper (Wirral)
  5. Jamesozmond (Bournemouth)
  6. Silverback1 (Newcastle)
  7. Steve Gee (Tonbridge)

Would be coming from Lincoln so anywhere within 90 miles or so for me is fine! :cool:

1. Karl (Hartlepool)
  2. Madfish (Teesside)
  3. Headless (Sheffield)
  4. RapperFrapper (Wirral)
  5. Jamesozmond (Bournemouth)
  6. Silverback1 (Newcastle)
  7. Steve Gee (Tonbridge)
  8. Boney (Lincoln)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back