• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CHRISTMAS MEET 2018

Which Date?

• Saturday 1st December

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Sunday 2nd December

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
We've not done this for a while now, but I think it's time we kicked this off again and have another Christmas Meet.

The idea, at the moment is to have ONE meet for as MANY PEOPLE as possible. With that in mind, and to make travelling fair to everyone, once we have a list of people who are interested, we will pick the location that is MOST CENTRAL to everyone wanting to attend.

Without taking Scotland into account, Leicester is the most central location. If you do take Scotland into account, then I think Leeds becomes the central point.

In order to decide on the meet location, I need to know who would be interested, so please;
  • VOTE FOR THE DATE YOU WOULD PREFER
  • ADD YOUR LOCATION

The idea will be to have the meet around midday, book a table, get some food, have some competitions, do a Secret Santa etc. It will only be a ONE DAY event, but if anyone travelling from afar wants to make a weekend of it, they are more than welcome to sort out accommodation to stay over, which makes it a little easier for the travel.

CURRENT MID POINT - FLASH (PEAK DISTRICT)
(Link to Mid Point Workings - http://www.geomidpoint.com/)​

1. @Karl & @Pippa - Hartlepool
  2. @jason pullin - Mansfield
  3. @sean_h - Newcastle
  4. @Snoopy11 - Bolton
  5. @Easy Rider - Otley
  6. @MrMalcC - Leeds
  7. @Simon58 - Durham
  8. @Egzy - Leicester
  9. @dave g - Exmouth
  10. @dognero - Durham
  11. @Madfish - Teesside
  12. @Daddyof4 - Trowbridge
  13. @Simjoh - North West Somewhere
  14. @John Jones - Aberdare
  15. @Bezzbailey - Silverdale
  16. @Bettsy - Nottingham
  17. @Karlos - Luton
  18. @BMR - Nottingham
  19. @stephen - Liversedge
  20. @chris wills - Devizes
  21. @GazzBee - St Albans
  22. @RobP - York
  23. @Avid - Newcastle
  24. @Dockers61 - Goldsithney
  25. @Parentalnightmare - Coseley
  26. @inscriptio - Lancaster
  27. @Pnewman48 - Aldridge
  28. @Serra - Nottingham
  29. @freshandminty - Stafford

Last edited:
im interested but as i have no holidays left at work now could only do the sunday

im interested but as i have no holidays left at work now could only do the sunday
Stick your vote down and I'll put you on the list mate.
Final decisions can be made once we have a date and location :)

I would be up for meet any where from north east down to midlands, if weather ok :)

I’m interested. From Bolton

Otley north leeds

Simon58 county durham 😎👍

Sounds good, don't mind either day, I'm in Leicester :)

sunday best for me as work sat night, from exmouth so anywhere midlands area good,

County Durham. Put down Sunday but any is good for me.

Last edited:
sunday best for me as work sat night, from exmouth so anywhere midlands area good,

We need some more Midlands/Southern members to sign up to bring the central location down. The Central point is calculated by the least overall traveled distance. At the moment, the weighting is heavily northern.

I should be up for this...

Can't do the Sunday though unfortunately

Last edited:
I could be too if not Leicester but Trowbridge Wiltshire and let's see what happens

Saturday or Sunday is good for me and I’ll travel anywhere. Definitely up for this. Missed most of the goings on this year.

19 southwest elgrands at haynes on sunday, get off facebook and onto the forum to show some support for a xmas meet. the club is bigger than individual regions, come on boys and girls, forum forum forum,

we're interested, from Stoke, depending on date as Marie works every other weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back