• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Christmas Meet 14/12/14 - Lawnswood Arms, Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine a cinema being overly packed on a Sunday afternoon. The local SeatCupra club had their meets at the Cinema at Teesside Park and there was always plenty of space.

We should be fine - so the meeting location will be close to the cinema at this venue @ 2pm on Sunday 14th December.

I'll need to get back to you dude, a problem has arisen, but hopefully I can solve it before Sunday and still come, or I might be able to come anyway as long as I can be away for about 5pm, basically I need to be somewhere Sunday evening, haha!!!

yes Karl, the three of us will be there unless they close the M62 because of snow!
regards and thanks
Ged, Sue and Grace

Hi Karl, a bit late in the day but can you scrub me for the meal? I will still be attending the meet at around 2.00pm. I'll not bore you with why I'll not be eating with you.

Re: Christmas Meet 14/12/14 - Lawnswood Arms, Leed

Guys it's not a shopping complex it's a leisure park (NO SHOPS).
just bowling, cinema, Virgin gym and eating places.
I'm going to top mi sen if I have to put this again aaaaaarrrrggggh.

Great news, I've been able to shift tomorrow nights thing to Monday night, so I'll be able to come to both the meet and the meal and not be in a rush to get back...see yall tomoz!!!!!!

Hope you have/are having a brilliant time - wish I could be there. You guys got any snow up there?

Hope so, nearly lost my toes cleaning her today,and got to do it again tomorrow.

Might be coming with my two girls now if it's no problem with two more kids but I will decide it tomorrow. Can't wait now :D

No mate that's not a problem. Had a few people drop out, so got spaces left at the table :)

Just noticed your very nonchalant gum chewing smilie :popcorn:

got a temperature and the sniffles alongside the wife so may not make it myself

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone for coming. It was a great day, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Apologies for being a little on the late side. The joys of having small children than rely on you to feed them, and friends who lose their keys (in the bottom of their bags... :crazy: )

Today we set the bar for meets to come. Our club is only 5 months old, and yet we managed to rally together 12 Elgrand's and 30+ people from all over the country. We came together as a club, as a community, and we had a bloody good time doing it!

I really hope this is the start of something amazing, and if more people can take the plunge to commit to travelling a little further afield than they normally would to meet up with a great bunch of people, we'll suddenly find ourselves growing exponentially.

Today, the weather was a bit shit, people were sick and couldn't attend. In the summer months, when most are well and are more willing to travel, we should see these meets exceeding 20 or even 30 Elgrand's... and that is something really exceptional for a car as rare as the Elgrand.

Thank you everyone, you have all made the hard work and effort I've put in more than worthwhile! I hope to see you again in the very near future :thumbup:

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the meet, but I hope to see lots of pics, particularly all the Ellies!

Bassbeasty said:
..........there are lots of pics? Isn't there? Lol!

no because we are all on the social or wanted by interpol (Mariuz :? ) :lol:

pics have been posted on the other thread buddy

Glad you all had a great time,would have loved to have been there but having a sucky kia sportage + wife wanted to go xmas shopping for kids prezzies i couldnt have made it even i wanted to,BUT come summer time its on like donkey kong!!

Great day, BIG THANK YOU for Karl for organizing this and for those who attended to this meet.

As Karl mentioned weather was s..t but it was very good meet, I'm still working on the pictures, not as many as I usually take but I was more interested in talking to the people than taking pictures. Hopefully I will post first pictures tomorrow.

Gobby Bobby said:
Bassbeasty said:
..........there are lots of pics? Isn't there? Lol!

no because we are all on the social or wanted by interpol (Mariuz :? ) :lol:

pics have been posted on the other thread buddy

I think Bobby that XXL burger was bit too much for you :sarcastic: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back