• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Christmas Meet 14/12/14 - Lawnswood Arms, Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leeds meet

Count me in for leeds meet but won't be staying for food.

Excellent Malcolm!!! I'll add you to the list buddy :thumbup:

Excellent Malcolm!!! I'll add you to the list buddy :thumbup:

Excuse me if I missed something. What time is the meet?

hi, we bought three of the Ikea plastic boxes with lids that fit under the rear seats of the E50 for use as prizes at the meet if you want
regards
Ged & Sue

gedandsue said:
hi, we bought three of the Ikea plastic boxes with lids that fit under the rear seats of the E50 for use as prizes at the meet if you want
regards
Ged & Sue

If you are happy to donate them mate, then I will most certainly be grateful to add them to the list of prizes to be won :) Thank you kindly :D

haribojo said:
can you put me down karl :)

Yes of course I will Jo. No worries :thumbup:

Jayne is working until 2pm that day.

she is currently re-jigging the rota. we will confirm tomoz.

but she can only swap with another senior and their is only 1 available :roll:
NE-Japs is the week b4 and we hav rejected that to save changing 2 shifts, fingers crossed

The meeting time has been changed to 14:00 and the table is now booked for 16:00. This has been due to the Lawnswood arms being fully booked until this time. Can you please let me know if this is going to cause you any problems? Thanks.

Please add me. Will be subject to getting the old girls new engine in on time. Will keep you updated Ta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back