• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Castle Howard Yorkshire - Sunday 19th July

J

JamesS

Yorkshire meet.

Ok. I was thinking of organising a little get together of Elgrand enthusiasts at Castle Howard near York.
Free parking, and a pic nic on the grass. The weather looks ok for next weekend (Saturday 18th July or Sunday 19th) if anyone is free. And if you want to have a wander around the house and grounds then feel free.
Once I know who is interested we will organise a time to meet between us. Keep it simple and have a chilled out couple of hours (hopefully in the sunshine) and watch the world go by.

Re: Castle Howard Yorkshire

Once you have confirmed a date, I'll get it added to the scroller at the top :thumbup:

Castle Howard. . If you could make it the Sunday then me and the mrs are off work so could make it to there.

Sunday sounds good to me! I will let the people on Facebook know and see what they think. Even if it just ends up being me and my kids sat in the sunshine I'm still going. What time is good for you? I was thing about 1230 for 1 o'clock? Have a pic nic and chill out in the sun and beautiful surroundings of castle Howard. :cool:

12:30-1:00 sounds good to be.
If weather is good then we will be there.

You may get more interest if it was somewhere like temple newsham tho as it's free to walk around the grounds there and they'd also a small Farm that's cheap to take the kids around.
Maybe another meet idea tho.

Temple Newsham next time it is then! And soon. Make hay whilst the sun shines and all that.

Might be able to join in, I'm on duty but it's not that far away :)

Be nice to get at least 5 elgrands for this meet so come on people help James out here in organising a great meet and get your names down for a friendly day out.
Mr and the lady are looking forward to this so weather permitting we will be there.

Added to scroller :D

I'm a bit stuck that day, adjustment to the odometer and a change of illumination to the dash to LEDs. That'll tie me down for most of the day, getting all those fingerprints off the inside of stuff

The weather still looks good for Sunday 1230 for 1 o'clock. Polish your rims and pack some sarnies and have chilled out pic nic in the sunshine. It's the 1st time iv been to a gathering of ElgrandOC (would it be a gathering, flock, gaggle, herd?). Anyway. I'm looking forward to it, so pop down and have a natter.

I am going to try and get here for this, but struggling for money at the moment.

We're all skint Karl, we all have fuel thieves for cars, lol

So the weather doesn't look all that awesome, but not too bad. A little cloud and a little sun with a chance of a shower. I'm still going, so hope to see a few of you there!

I'm not gonna be able to make it down. I'm gutted. Starting to worry a little bit about the pennies :cry:

So where abouts are we meeting up tomorrow?
Looks like it's just the 2 buses that's going to be there which is a shame.
It's a long drive for us and would of preferred there to be a few of us.
Would it be worth posponing this until next Saturday and see if a few more people can make it?

Postponing is not a problem. A few more people attending would be better. And possibly using Temple Newsham as you suggested Dave.

Back