• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Can I convert the screens to English?

Jay111

Active Newbie
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Thanks for that.
For those that have replaced the whole unit, what did you go for?

BrionyKate

Active Newbie
E51 Owner
South West
Reaction score
First Name
Briony
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Very helpful thread thanks. Wish I could read Japanese!!

Daveyboybuts

Premium Member
Devon/Cornwall
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Elgrand
Looking to buy
Region
Devon/Conrwall
Bought one of these units from Incartec.
Not cheap but works really well, provides Carplay on the original screens. Ok the resolution ain’t the best on a Series 2 screen but it's fine for maps and music. £250 for the unit connected via the rear RCA sockets. Using this unit means I haven’t had to buy a new double din facia and I’ve retained the original a DVD player and multichanger CD player which suits me. Joy stick control works fine although you can add a touchscreen overlay if you wish.
So I bought this kit from incartec and sent it to @Northstar to fit during the conversion of my 2009 E51 series 3 highwaystar. Cut a long story short they couldn’t connect the unit and get it to work in the S3. Worked fine in the S2 they had in the workshop just not my s3! 🙁

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
S3's are a whole different kettle of fish.

xanavi.net

E52 Owner
Premium Member
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Vladislav
Elgrand
E52
Region
Rest Of World
So I bought this kit from incartec and sent it to @Northstar to fit during the conversion of my 2009 E51 series 3 highwaystar. Cut a long story short they couldn’t connect the unit and get it to work in the S3. Worked fine in the S2 they had in the workshop just not my s3! 🙁
You can buy our conversion kit, you will get OEM Nissan system, Navi maps, radio, language, Bluetooth handsfree and Bluetooth audio, USB input for playing audio and video files, so you don't need the Android :)