• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Camping event, Shell Island , Llanbedr, North Wales, April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
any Elgrand members bringing dogs .i will probably bring mine he is a rescue dog and loves people but don’t like other dogs much .i might have to park on my own out the way if there are other dogs around us

its hard to hide from 500 units but ill come over and give your dog a pat

i have decided to not bring him now .probably won’t get there till after 10 friday when the causeway re opens

Okay peeps Last message for this event, don't forget to bring a bag of wood for the communal fire pits and either some bbqs food, or buffet food, as inspiring campers have a couple of comunal bbqs people can use for evening meals, and they've asked if can bring some buffet food for later in the evening for Fri and Sat.
Fingers crossed we get some nice weather, and hope to see you all there , for a great time , I'll be leaving on Friday and hoping to get there no later than 5pm to set up awning tent, don't forget high tide is at 6:30 pm on Friday so you'll not be able to cross the causeway and get onto shell till after 10pm Friday,

I think we might be crossing at 10. No chance of leaving Swansea before 4pm so might not get the tide in time. But will have plenty of provisions for Saturday!

I'm setting off tomorrow from London and will see how I go - I'll either get to Shell Island late tomorrow night or Friday morning. I'm going to play it by ear. Noted about the firewood. I'll try to stop off to buy firewood if I pass somewhere, failing that I've just seen that the Shell Island shop also sells wood. See you all there! :)

Just leaving Swansea. See you all at 10 (Not gonna make the tide)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back