• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CALLING ALL TRADERS / BUSINESS OWNERS

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
If you are a trader / business owner and you would like to be able to advertise in the club, please reply to this thread. This relates to ANY business, whether it is Elgrand related or not.

Any members who would like to opt in to be able to advertise will be given a "trader" badge and will need to agree to the below set of rules on how to use the forum and how to interact with other members.

You will be given your own forum section in which you can post about your products/services.

THE RULES

Traders are more than welcome within ElgrandOC. Feel free to use the club to connect with members, advertise and offer technical assistance. There are a few additional rules that traders must adhere to in order to retain access to the ElgrandOC forum.

1/ ADVERTISING - You must NOT advertise anywhere on the forum other than in your own dedicated trader section. If you would like a trader section setting up, please message one of the admin team to discuss. You must offer some form of benefit to EOC members. This could be a discount on your services or a benefits package that goes above and beyond a customer from elsewhere. Details of this agreement will be added as a PINNED POST within your trade area so that members are fully aware of what they can expect from you.
EDIT: If a member if asking about a specific service you may reply to the thread to say you have a trade account within the club and will be able to help. The member can then PM you to discuss any work they would like carrying out and can view your threads within your trade section. This is only allowed if a member is explicitly asking for recommended businesses to use.

2/ CONDUCT REGARDING OTHER BUSINESSES - You must NOT bad mouth other traders whether they are club members or not. As a business, you should be winning custom based on YOUR performance, not by making members feel their choices are restricted. The ONLY exception to this is in the case of FRAUD/DANGEROUS CONDUCT. If you know another business is trading illegally which could lead to members facing serious financial losses or injury, please discuss this with the admin team BEFORE posting.

3/ CONDUCT WITH FORUM MEMBERS - It is understood than you will be coming from a higher level of technical understanding regarding your specific trade. Please do not use this advantage to undermine, condescend or mock other members. Please demonstrate your knowledge in a courteous manner.

4/ NO POACHING - You must not openly or privately poach business from other traders. For example, if you see a member has posted on a trade advert, you must NOT comment on that post, or message the member privately to offer an alternative. Members should be free to choose who they want to use based on the reputation, service, and location of a trader. There are more than enough members here to go around.

Any traders caught in breach of these rules will be given a warning that will last for 12 months on their account. A repeat offence within 12 months will result in removal of trader status from the forum.

Last edited:
Fine with the t&c's and am happy with the badge too thanks.

As I'm offering a wiring service now would probably be a good idea to opt in.
wiring?

i'll be over after lockdown and you can help me (as in i'll stand around drinking tea whilst you do the work ; ) do my after market headlights.

If you are a trader / business owner and you would like to be able to advertise in the club, please reply to this thread. This relates to ANY business, whether it is Elgrand related or not.

Any members who would like to opt in to be able to advertise will be given a "trader" badge and will need to agree to the below set of rules on how to use the forum and how to interact with other members.

You will be given your own forum section in which you can post about your products/services.

THE RULES

Traders are more than welcome within ElgrandOC. Feel free to use the club to connect with members, advertise and offer technical assistance. There are a few additional rules that traders must adhere to in order to retain access to the ElgrandOC forum.

1/ ADVERTISING - You must NOT advertise anywhere on the forum other than in your own dedicated trader section. If you would like a trader section setting up, please message one of the admin team to discuss. You must offer some form of benefit to EOC members. This could be a discount on your services or a benefits package that goes above and beyond a customer from elsewhere. Details of this agreement will be added as a PINNED POST within your trade area so that members are fully aware of what they can expect from you.

2/ CONDUCT REGARDING OTHER BUSINESSES - You must NOT bad mouth other traders whether they are club members or not. As a business, you should be winning custom based on YOUR performance, not by making members feel their choices are restricted. The ONLY exception to this is in the case of FRAUD/DANGEROUS CONDUCT. If you know another business is trading illegally which could lead to members facing serious financial losses or injury, please discuss this with the admin team BEFORE posting.

3/ CONDUCT WITH FORUM MEMBERS - It is understood than you will be coming from a higher level of technical understanding regarding your specific trade. Please do not use this advantage to undermine, condescend or mock other members. Please demonstrate your knowledge in a courteous manner.

4/ NO POACHING - You must not openly or privately poach business from other traders. For example, if you see a member has posted on a trade advert, you must NOT comment on that post, or message the member privately to offer an alternative. Members should be free to choose who they want to use based on the reputation, service, and location of a trader. There are more than enough members here to go around.

Any traders caught in breach of these rules will be given a warning that will last for 12 months on their account. A repeat offence within 12 months will result in removal of trader status from the forum.
Yea that's all good by me Karl
10% discount plus beat any price offered by any commercial trader on any item in same condition that we have in stock.
Steve
Tojomotorsuk

wiring?

i'll be over after lockdown and you can help me (as in i'll stand around drinking tea whilst you do the work ; ) do my after market headlights.
Sounds like a plan.

If anyone knows a member in the club who has their own business and would like to use the forum to advertise etc, please tag them in this post so that we can get the ball rolling with getting things set up.

I really feel that as a community, sharing one another's businesses, offering discounts to members and being able to advertise within the community will help through these uncertain times and beyond.

Everyone benefits from taking part, so please get involved if you have a business :)

If anyone knows a member in the club who has their own business and would like to use the forum to advertise etc, please tag them in this post so that we can get the ball rolling with getting things set up.

I really feel that as a community, sharing one another's businesses, offering discounts to members and being able to advertise within the community will help through these uncertain times and beyond.

Everyone benefits from taking part, so please get involved if you have a business :)
@Clarkie1978 has just helped me get some lights for in my unit, maybe worth a link to where he works. ?

but if they are bad can I have permission to block him and throw him out 🤣🤣

I'VE EDITED THE RULES REGARDING ADVERTISING - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE AMENDMENT AS IT'S AN IMPORTANT ONE.

THE RULES

EDIT: If a member if asking about a specific service you may reply to the thread to say you have a trade account within the club and will be able to help. The member can then PM you to discuss any work they would like carrying out and can view your threads within your trade section. This is only allowed if a member is explicitly asking for recommended businesses to use.

Yep.. I agree to the Ts and C's. 10% discount on my site using discount code. Many thanks. 👍 Great forum btw.

Yep.. I agree to the Ts and C's. 10% discount on my site using discount code. Many thanks. 👍 Great forum btw.
Can you add the details in your trade area and pin the post? Thanks bud.

Back