• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cab curtain

Paypal is the best option. I'll drop you a message with the details

I was looking at going down the van-x route. They do kits for vw’s and other vans but not specifically Elgrands although after watching a couple YouTube tutorials they seem pretty universal. Interested to see if anyone else has fitted one?

A bit on the pricier side but if they fit well it could be a good investment.

I went for retrofitting the factory curtain set up, attatched the rail to the roof lining with small screws in the factory position.

View attachment 75114
Could I ask where you got the parts from? Was it someone breaking an Elgrand or did you find somewhere online/local etc?
Interested in retrofitting these in mine!

Its not for everyone but rather then use a cab curtain I just clip a grey fleece blanket up and tuck the middle into the sunroof,

Handy as it means you dont have to move the seats forward when putting it up or make any permanent mounting holes, but obviously you need a sunroof for this particular hack
Now that's genius

I got one for a VW from Amazon Germany, very lightweight, I bent and cut the rail to the profile of the roof and as above used small screws in to the head lining.

Back