• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Brian BMR update

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Brian is slowly getting back into work and taking your orders again. Please have patience when contacting him and ordering
20230124_114040.jpg
20230124_114019.jpg

You will find that the things that used to make you laugh now make you cry, and the things that used to make you cry now make you laugh.
Live the life that Sue would have wished for you Brian. Do it for both of you.
People say that "Time heals". - It doesn't! Time just passes, and we have to learn how to cope without someone who was the centre of our lives being there to share everything with.
I had a friend with MS who lost her husband, Bill, when they were both in their mid fifties and she told me that she used to talk to Bill as if he was sitting on the bed next to her. She said that she didn't hold back when she was feeling at her worst and she shouted at him and asked him why he left her when she needed him most. She did this for the next twenty years and said that it kept her sane and able to cope.

Last edited:
Thank you for your comments guys, it does help a little. I am lost at home and you wouldnt think a 66 year old guy would have trouble setting the washing machine so it washes without turning everything grey. i have 2 Border Collies (like me getting old) and they seem to sense that their "mum" isnt coming home any more as they both sit with their heads on my legs looking up at me with a sad expression. Life has taken on a completely different meaning its a good job our daughter, partner and 2 grandsons live 1/4 mile away because them and the whole family have been very supportive.
Once again guys Thank You for your comments, they mean a lot at this time.
Cheers

Class us as your extended family mate. (very extended)
Anything we can help you with even if it's just an ear or chat just shout.

Thank you for your comments guys, it does help a little. I am lost at home and you wouldnt think a 66 year old guy would have trouble setting the washing machine so it washes without turning everything grey. i have 2 Border Collies (like me getting old) and they seem to sense that their "mum" isnt coming home any more as they both sit with their heads on my legs looking up at me with a sad expression. Life has taken on a completely different meaning its a good job our daughter, partner and 2 grandsons live 1/4 mile away because them and the whole family have been very supportive.
Cheers
Not an easy time, I know. You are a diamond Brian and have contributed so much to our community of Elgrand addicts. Those of us on here who appreciate everything you have done for owners will bend whichever way you push. So sorry for your loss, you are in charge, you set the rules and we will abide accordingly.

Thank you for your comments guys, it does help a little. I am lost at home and you wouldnt think a 66 year old guy would have trouble setting the washing machine so it washes without turning everything grey. i have 2 Border Collies (like me getting old) and they seem to sense that their "mum" isnt coming home any more as they both sit with their heads on my legs:p looking up at me with a sad expression. Life has taken on a completely different meaning its a good job our daughter, partner and 2 grandsons live 1/4 mile away because them and the whole family have been very supportive.
Cheers

Welcome back buddy. If you ever fancy a getaway our doors are always open for you in The Netherlands.
Take care of yourself bud and take life easy! We all care for you on this forum and as Andy mentioned above, we are your extended Elgrand family! :heart:

Thanks again guys. By the way i wont be available February 13th, 14th and 15th as its Sues funeral on the 14th then the day after I have to go to hospital to sit having a drip to control my Myeloma which at the moment seems to be behaving itself according to my latest blood tests.
cheers guys

Thanks again guys. By the way i wont be available February 13th, 14th and 15th as its Sues funeral on the 14th then the day after I have to go to hospital to sit having a drip to control my Myeloma which at the moment seems to be behaving itself according to my latest blood tests.
cheers guys
Didn't click "like" as it seemed inappropriate somehow. You've a lot to cope with over the next few weeks and I hope I speak for a lot of people on here who wish you well and are willing to offer support and assistance in whichever way we can.

@BMR So sorry for your loss. I didn't know until today you had lost your wife as well as going through your treatment. You have both our condolences here.

Back